I punked out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Today was cardio day, but as the topic states, I punked out. I do feel a little bad but not a whole lot. I usually don't punk out. I wanted to go but I felt really weak this morning because last night after work I donated platelets. They always call me to come and donate because they say because I am the rarest type and they use my platelets for infants and stuff. They know that is what gets me. The baby story. I have a feeling though if I would have gone this morning I would have had to stop or I would have fell out or something and that would have been embarrassing but still feel kinda like a punk. *sigh* oh well. Tomorrow is another day.

Sicy, platelets help with blood clotting, which helps an injury stop bleeding. If you got cut, you could bleed to death if your platelet count was too low.

And gheto, I've never heard the term "punk out" used that way, lol.

:eeklaugh: :tongue:

i wish i could donate blood. but i have four tattoos, and so i can't donate blood. or organs (almost wrote oranges! :rolleyes: ). i didn't know this until i got my first two, after which i figured, well i might as well get more tattoos. :(

you can't donate organs if you have a tattoo? i thought it was just blood...

*reconsiders getting tattoo*

Back
Top Bottom