I own (and periodically still use)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this one's bad...

i've been to an nsync concert

:eek:x 1 000 000

but i only went cause 2 of my friends were and they invited me...and it was 5 years ago, before anyone knew who they were...

hell, i hadn't heard anything by them until the day of the concert...

that = my worst confession ever

:eeklaugh: :lmao:

I think I had some of those New Kids pillowcases at one time

Last edited:
I have a mask of Paul Stanley's face in my front living room window. It keeps the um, scary people away.

Paul:

lizardframe.jpg

I also have a "Wall of Larry" in my kitchen. He likes to watch me cook (at least that's what I like to think).

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
nope not that song. "Family Tradition"

"Hank, why do you drink? Hank, why do you smoke? Hank, why do you live by the songs that you wrote?" and if anyone in this thread can tell me what the responses are to those lines i will be very impressed!

Damn! I remember those lines but I can't remember the responses. lol

I also have a custom made star trek uniform

I go to Sci Fi conventions, and collect autographs (that I acutally get from the celebrities that I meet, not ones I just buy) and I have them on my living room wall :silent:

Attachments

• starwarspics.jpg
    starwarspics.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 86
TWIN! no!! that's HORRIFFIC!

ABEL said:
I go to Sci Fi conventions, and collect autographs (that I acutally get from the celebrities that I meet, not ones I just buy) and I have them on my living room wall :silent:

remember that one time you told me you met chewbacca and i followed you around posting pics of him?

nerd.

alert.

Re: TWIN! no!! that's HORRIFFIC!

Lilly said:

remember that one time you told me you met chewbacca and i followed you around posting pics of him?

nerd.

alert.

:lmao:

I used to like hair metal bands.

posion, warrant, cinderella, winger, slaughter, faster pussycat, la guns.

I thought all those guys in makeup and big hair were hot :faint: I had a gizzillion pictures of bret michaels on my wall.

btw...I have pictures of cewbacca taken from disney.
I also have a picture of me and tigger :heart:

Back
Top Bottom