I own a Savage Garden cd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
I heard it when I was in Japan, it was the first english music I'd heard in a while. I bought it when I first came back to the US.

I'm too embarrassed to take it into the used cd store to sell it back. Sadly, I dont even know if I want to sell it back, I somewhat like a few songs on it..... I like the whole "chck cherry cola" thing. Anyone who sings about soda is good people in my book.

ooh I want you
I don't know if I need you
but oooh I'd try to find out

I own one too. I bought it together with a 3 Doors Down CD ...:eeklaugh: And yes, I'm still trying to get rid of the latter. Don't tell anyone

Last edited:
I have Savage Garden mp3s that I haven't listened to in years.

But, um...I own all the Backstreet Boys cds (from an earlier date when I really liked them. I SWEAR I haven't listened to them! I swear!) :reject: :reject: :reject:

And the used CD store won't buy them back 'cause they say they're scratched (minimally) but they still play so well...:angry:

Well, I'm certainly glad I just have Savage Garden, no BSB for me! Ick.

Now I'm embarrassed I admitted the whole Savage Garden thing. haha. There are probably even more embarrasssing cd's in my collection too. I dont want to look.

I own both savage garden's cds. haven't listened to them in a couple years though. fortunately.. no bsb or christina for me

u2popmofo said:
I heard it when I was in Japan, it was the first english music I'd heard in a while. I bought it when I first came back to the US.

I'm too embarrassed to take it into the used cd store to sell it back. Sadly, I dont even know if I want to sell it back, I somewhat like a few songs on it..... I like the whole "chck cherry cola" thing. Anyone who sings about soda is good people in my book.

Isn't it "and I could drink a cherry cola" or something?

it means nothing
I used to be obsessed with SG. and the lead singer darren kept talking about Bono and U2 that I just had to listen to a U2 song. now I am hooked for life.

Red Edge...an early band the 2 guys from Savage Garden were in. It has to be U2 reference?
I liked some of their songs..especially truly madly deeply...a salad? probably, but a good one. Can't say I bought any thing of theirs though.

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
I have Savage Garden mp3s that I haven't listened to in years.

But, um...I own all the Backstreet Boys cds (from an earlier date when I really liked them. I SWEAR I haven't listened to them! I swear!) :reject: :reject: :reject:

And the used CD store won't buy them back 'cause they say they're scratched (minimally) but they still play so well...:angry:

i have a savage garden cd. and all bsb cds. and some nsync ones. :huh:

:reject:

I ALMOST bought an NSYNC CD once...

I think I will always have a crush on JC Chasez...It goes back to 6th grade when I watched him on MMC...:drool: :reject:

Okay, now I'm even scaring myself!

Just out of idle curiousity, why do guys have these CDs? Do you genuinely like the music, or used to, or have a secret love for pop, or what? No offense, just curious. :wave:

You have a SG CD?

I have six. And they're all different.

Savage Garden - Debut Album

Savage Garden - Affirmation Album

Savage Garden - The Animal Song single (Has TAS, album version and Santa Monica *bittersweet remix*)

Savage Garden - I Want You single (Has IWY radio edit, IWY peewee club mix, tears of pearls, and mine (and you could be) )

Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply single ( has TMD lp version, TMD australian versoin, TMD night radio mix, This Side Of Me, and Love Can Move You)

Savage Garden - Crash and Burn single (has Crash and Burn, IKILY (eddies's savage dance mix), Gunning Down Romance (Drum and bass mix) and IKILY (Eddie's rhythm radio mix)

I was obsessed. I dont' like that they split up though :(

I used to like them. I secretly still do, I think. I was way into that 'Kryptonite' rubbish and all.

I've heard Darren Hayes really likes U2, in fact, there was a time when he had the leather jackets and shades and all that. I don't know if you think that's dorky but I think that's rather cute.

Pity about Daniel Jones though (crikey, I know his name!). He never seemed to do much. Did he even sing?

He didn't sing, but he was all the music behind it. He wrote music, then Darren wrote the lyrics.

I should probably confess that I'm a regular at #savagegarden on dal.net, and have been since 1998 :X

Back
Top Bottom