I orgasmed while having a colonoscopy.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shart1780

Rock n' Roll Doggie
As some of you may know, I have a very minor case of IBS. Lately I've been having some pretty bad stomach aches, so I made an appointment with the doctor. Well, he insisted that a colonoscopy be performed because his exterior/interview examination with me didn't really reveal much - all I got was some pills (yay more pills!). I was very hesitant at first. Just having one in the first place is embarassing. I always used to joke about the procedure. I never imagined this would happen though.

Well, my appointment was today, and I was pretty nervous. When they layed me down they gave me some pills though (no clue what they were) and it calmed me down a bit. By the time they inserted whatever it was into my anus, I was completely relaxed. I was terrified when I found myself being pleasured by what they were doing to me. I moaned a little and the nurse said "does it hurt?". I didn't want them to know how I really felt, so I told them yes. The doctor said "don't worry, I'll be gentle". This turned me on even more. I tried to think of really nasty things but it didn't work. They kept pushing it in and it just felt so good. I held my moaning in, but I couldn't help to squiggle a bit. The doctor grasped my right buttocks to hold me still and widen the entry hole and I couldn't hold it anymore. At this point I climaxed. I let out a loud moan and my back arched. The doctor said "it's ok we're done now". They then pulled out the contramption that was lodged in my anus. I hope I didn't stain the table or anything. That would be so embarassing.

I'm kind of worried. Does this mean I'm gay? Even straight guys can be sexualy aroused through the anus, right? I need some info guys.

Yeah. I had some health problems (too embarassing to talk about) when I was put asleep to have my wisdom teeth pulled before, so they decided it wasn't worth the risk this time.

This forum is for serious posts only. If you are not serious, please dont post here.

I take back my serious post - I checked ur post history today and there doesn't appear to have been enough time between beating the hell out of your dad and getting ur ass buggered...:shrug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom