i never use capitals when i post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i don't mind, myself. i just hope others aren't annoyed.
i'm usually @ work or @ home doing research in another window when i post so i just don't bother with the caps.
that is all.

------------------
Kobayashi's bizarre use of colour, superfast editing and extreme camera angles, coupled with a hilariously deadpan performance by Toshiro Takemitsu as the inspector who discovers a whole family of ghosts travelling without valid tickets, remains without peer.

it's true christiana. i never use smileys and i don't feel things are important enough to capitalize-what a downer.

------------------
Kobayashi's bizarre use of colour, superfast editing and extreme camera angles, coupled with a hilariously deadpan performance by Toshiro Takemitsu as the inspector who discovers a whole family of ghosts travelling without valid tickets, remains without peer.

forgot my sig
tongue.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Salome:
forgot my sig
tongue.gif

well good then i don't care about your sig.
*sticks tongue out at salome*

------------------

Originally posted by christiana:
Let me help you. You mean this??
tongue.gif

*shakes head*

never even occured to me.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom