I need to stop liking my professors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
Or rather one, mainly. This is the second time I've had him for a class...everyday I go in to class I tell myself, OK--just don't think about him, focus on the literature (haha, yeah right). Then I'll just start daydreaming about...well, you know.

Hmm...this guy is 38, he's a drummer (of course!) for a punk/rock band. But I think the number one thing that does it for me is that he's british. I could just listen to him talk for hourse.

Last time I had him for a class, I was in his office talking about a paper that was based on psychoanalysis (so we were just talking about freud and sex). I'm sitting in a couch, right next to his chair, with a copy of my rough draft in my lap. He starts to write notes on it--but usually, one would pick up the paper and then write notes on it.
Nope, he had his hand in my lap and was writing everything out.

Later I thought to myself, if any other professor would have done that, I would have been seriously creeped out. But nope, I liked it.

That's my confesssion for the day. Now I need to go work on a paper for his class that's due tomorrow...

------------------
Show a little faith
There's magic in the night

OMC!

hehe
wink.gif

------------------
Italians do it better

Yeah, it does suck...

------------------
Show a little faith

loser

not you! the movie, go see it. terrible film with that small blonde and the star guy from american pie with greg kinnear as the prof.

Maybe Ms. Lemon's professor needs to give her a spanking.
She's probably teasing the poor bastard w/o even knowing it,after all Ms. Lemon is pretty nice looking.

db9

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 03-01-2002).]

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
Maybe Ms. Lemon's professor needs to give her a spanking.
She's probably teasing the poor bastard w/o even knowing it,after all Ms. Lemon is pretty nice looking.

db9

Thanks Diamond, you flatter me...lol. A spanking from this man would be quite nice...

I work in our library and whenever he would come in and I would be working, he would get all giggly on me (seriously), and when I run into him outside of class he would give me kind of a shy 'hi'. Who knows...he is divorced!

I did follow him around to a couple bars the other weekend to watch his band. April, I need slapped again!

icon16.gif

Maybe I can pull a reverse of The Graduate...

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 03-01-2002).]

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
I think LadyLemon should have a hot, steamy affair with this man at once!!!
biggrin.gif

nothing sexier than destroying lives, careers and educations!

------------------
The liquid engineers left the pool heater on too long, and at night, chlorine vapors rose above the plant life of the planet, and I imagined my flesh, being inside the pool, being warm, and protected, feeling gravity, but able to mock it as I floated. Would you float with me now, if I asked you, would you jump in the pool and not even bother to strip? Could I strip you down, remove your clothing and we would fall inside the water together?

It scares me.

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
I think LadyLemon should have a hot, steamy affair with this man at once!!!
biggrin.gif

Thanks Jess!
wink.gif

I have to add that add he was looking really good today. I like him nice and scruffy when he doesn't shave...

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:

icon16.gif

Psst..
Thats because you make it so easy.

Diamond

OK, next time I need buttering up I know who to turn to!

------------------
Show a little faith

Back
Top Bottom