I need to get off my lazy ass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
...and start exercising. But it's tough. Anyone here has made some promises to themselves that they would eat healthier and be more active yet are putting it off? I love eating junk food and staying in front of the computer all day.
mad.gif

------------------
Tender is the night
Lying by your side
Tender is the touch
Of someone that you love too much
Tender is the day
The demons go away
Lord I need to find
Someone who can heal my mind

*Blur*

My photo website

nah, you really don't. then again, i tested out to be 90% lazy...i shouldn't give advice on this.

------------------
Proud owner, maker and baker of THE U2 cookies.

[This message has been edited by Lilly (edited 03-08-2002).]

Well, if you can sit in front of the computer and eat junk food and NOT gain weight, then I say more power to ya! I myself cannot and my desire not to be fat keeps me eating relatively well with frequent trips to the gym.

You have a gift, embrace it....
biggrin.gif

Lilly, 90% ???? Holy shit !
biggrin.gif

Angel, yeah I'm one of these people. I'm quite lucky, but I am noticing that my ass is starting to sag.
icon27.gif
I want a firm womanly ass dammit !

Diamond, I highly doubt it, but thanks.
smile.gif

Of course, I didn't mean it that way
redface.gif

Hiya Naya
smile.gif

------------------
Throw me to the wolves because there's order in the pack..

Throw me to the SKY because I know I'm coming back?
~RHCP~

Naya, I know just how you feel. I am PROFOUNDLY lazy. The only thing that has motivated me to tear myself away from the computer and the TV is the horrifying knowledge that ppl are going to get a clear view of my body in a skimpy outfit on April 5!!!

I was in the gym the other day, and this guy was watching me do this ab exercise and he was SNIGGERING at me!
redface.gif

1. I belong to a women's only gym, and I LOVE it. No stupid guys leering at the women, and no grunting pigs showing off how they can benchpress xyz pounds. Just women of all shapes and sizes concentrating on getting the most out of their workout.

2. Even though it's costly, I have found that when trying to jumpstart myself into working out, it is worth the money to get a personal trainer. Yeah, it's expensive, but if you've paid money for it, you HAVE to go and kick ass. Not to mention, it gives you some accountability and by the time you're done with training sessions hopefully you're in the swing of things and don't need the extra motivation.

3. Exercise for health, not for weight loss!!!! It's all about feeling better, more healthy, more balanced, and stronger. Screw the scale.

And on that note, I believe I am going to kick-boxing class tonite.
biggrin.gif
Yoga tomorrow night. Mixing it up helps keep it fun. hehe.

Back
Top Bottom