I need to...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
clean out my refrigerator, but I'm too afraid to see what might be growing in there...:ohmy:

I should be cleaning my apartment and my closets (I haven't cleaned out my closets in years)...but I'm too lazy...

I spend too much time on the computer here :eeklaugh:

I'm hungry...I think I'll go eat :|

i'm moving into college next month and i need to have my room cleared out so my parents can redecorate whilst i am gone. there are boxes wall-to-wall, and a little pathway to my bathroom, my bed, and of course, my computer.

i just had a sammich, so i think i will...post some more then...uhh..go shopping :D

Last time I visited my sister, I helped her clean out the fridge. Prior to that, her rules were not to eat anything in a styrofoam container, a plastic container, or sitting in a pan. :eek: :D

want to help me clean out my fridge?

Bonochick said:
Last time I visited my sister, I helped her clean out the fridge. Prior to that, her rules were not to eat anything in a styrofoam container, a plastic container, or sitting in a pan. :eek: :D

:lol:

Re: you better clean that dump girls and BLAEs

LOVE MUSCLE said:
is this a confession?

or is this just where everyone says what the need to do?

----------------------

i need layed get to (i)

I spend too much time on the computer here :eeklaugh:

that is my confession :tongue: (and that I haven't cleaned out my closets in years) :madspit:

Re: you better clean that dump girls and BLAEs

LOVE MUSCLE said:
is this a confession?

or is this just where everyone says what the need to do?

Who are you, the Confession Police??

i have to completely clean my room before college too.....it's going to take hours and hours and hours....i'll do it.....later.....;)

oh fuck i will confess as long as you dont tie me up again

well if this is a confession then my house is a dump and is crap-ridden with trash and bottles everywhere and dirty undies on the kitchen sink with bottles and cans and just clap your hands and just clap your hands

--------------------

where it's at

Re: oh fuck i will confess as long as you dont tie me up again

z edge said:
well if this is a confession then my house is a dump and is crap-ridden with trash and bottles everywhere and dirty undies on the kitchen sink with bottles and cans and just clap your hands and just clap your hands

Nice to see you've been cleaning lately. If you keep clearing away that mess, you'll find your blow up do-, er, your girlfriend soon!!!!!

adamswildhoney said:
I just cleanned out my fridge and it wasnt that bad! No mold, just old stuff that people wouldnt eat anymore.

Our fridge is clean- if i wasnt i would ahve cleaned it by now

<--- cleans a lot :silent:

Back
Top Bottom