I need some advice please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
So I went to a bar in Greenwich Village last weekend, just out with some freinds, and BAM, in walks my ex. No big deal really. I smiled and made nice, did some catching up and then she tells me she's found someone new...blah blah blah. It's been a while, three years or so, we dated for about 2 years. Anyway, the "someone new" is another woman. I had a slight look of shock on my face and tried to cover up the comfortableness with lines like, "Why couldn't you discover this woman when we were still dating" and "I hope it wasn't something I did that caused you to switch teams" etc.

Now, here's the rub: Since then, I can't stop thinking about her and trying to get back in there and get her back on the team, specifically MY team. (And she can bring another player. My salary cap is just fine.)

Advice?

Do you think she's pulling your um, leg?

Did she ever show tendencies for switch hitting when you were with her?

Do you want her back because you miss her and love her OR because you want a 3 way??

My first proper gf is now a fully fledged member of the carpet munching fraternity. In fact, her and her partner have a child together. Everytime I see her, we have a laugh about it.

Never did I think of trying to get involved with the 2 of them. Too much history - if it was 2 random strangers then sure, but not where one was an ex. Unless of course she initiates in and you really are in it for one thing - sex - and nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom