I need some advice...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2zoogirl

War Child
my boyfriend and I broke up a month ago, but we were talking again (without our friends between us) about give us a second chance. I love him, and it seems that he loves me too and want to fix all our problems. It was a hard relationship, but we had share a lot of things and we were very good friends too. Is like a "with or without you" thing, I guess...

He asked me to see him soon, and talk about all this stuff, and he wants it to be a special thing, he told me that i can ask him whatever I want that day... I don't know what to do, I want to be with him but I have doubts... :confused: :confused:

bye

Lore:mac: :mac: :mac:

Last edited:
I have no room to give advice seeing that I have never been in a relationship but I think the best thing would be to talk more and start back at the basics, in other words get to know him as if you were going to be friends and not in a relationship together.

:hmm:

I think you should stay friends for a while longer before you rush into anything again that you might regret...

Hows it going with the boyfriend? If you really love each other you should try to work it ou :)

Hey!

Feeling better? I have to have a chat with you in the Lemonade Stand... you'll see.

:sexywink:

I think if you love someone then you can overcome whatever other problems there might be in your relationship. Go and see him, talk to him and see how it all works out. :happy:

I'm so nervious...

we are on vacations now, and we talk through the messenger or we sent e-mails to each other, but he wants to see me, he looks very excited about that and he wants to clear all the things between us...

last sunday was his birhtday and I gave him a "playboy mansion" mp3. It's a lovely song... he doesn't really like U2 (he loves rap instead) but that song reminds me him I don't know why...

I feel that everything's gonna be fine... I can't wait to see what's going to happen when we'll be together again...

:hyper:

Cujo, i'd love to chat with you... just tell me when and i'll be there

thank you all...

lore

Back
Top Bottom