I Need Hugs. And Prayers. And Answers!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCUSE ME.

This past week has taught me much about anger towards other human beings and feelings of vengeance. I have not dicussed the very legitimate feelings I should be angry about what happened.

So I refuse to advocate KImmy being banned. I will play John Paul II to Mehmet Ali Agca here.

But Kimmy, you should have checked those dates. Right at the top of the each post, (in case you have not noticed) is the date of the post. The 3rd post you cited, the "politics" post, is dated Oct 28, 6:18..Maybe I should have specified the times of the day I did everything? I wish I had checked my watch every time I visited the bathroom at work? Did I give an exact time I found out about my mothers' death?

FYI, I have no PC at home. I could not have possibly made that post from my house. And when I got home, that is where I found out, when I checked my phone messages. What happened was: I stopped at the mall on my way home from work, , (Friday afternoon? I get out of work at 5...maybe I should have specified "cominghome in the afternoon, got ho,me evening"? ) checked my email, made those posts, and then got home about 7, about an hour later. And THEN found out. Like I said, I have no cell. If you have to know, I did not rush back out across the street to the mall where a PC terminal is, (where I am posting from now), becuase for the next 15 minutes I was hysterical. I physically could not get in the car to drive to her home. I was hysterical for the next hour. Do I have to go into the details? My stepfather and friend had to pick me up...they called and got hold of me. Life is still a dream for me.

I could give you emails refs to friends of mine, , who will tell you that I have no PC at home, and thus could not have known before I made that post. If you were to be insufferable about this. But I have only a few more minujtes online, and rthen I have to go.

I will not be angry about this, but hope you will excuse a regerettable misunderstanding.

And I repeat what others have said: my God is aGod of love and understanding, not anger. I have been broken by mucxh sadness. I ask you: please do not add to what I am feeling now.

Last edited:
MissMaCo said:

Sorry for barging in but I had to do it :
For Honor :ohmy: are you lampooning yourself ? Seriously ?
.............. don't exist, ... are correct
what's the meaning of ================= ? Please, tell me your secret !

:confused:

It's not that hard to figure it out, is it?

(but if you really have questions, I'll be happy to answer them via pm.)

=============

Teta040 said:
This past week has taught me much about anger towards other human beings and feelings of vengeance. I have not dicussed the very legitimate feelings I should be angry about what happened.

I will not be angry about this, but hope you will excuse a regerettable misunderstanding.

And I repeat what others have said: my God is aGod of love and understanding, not anger. I have been broken by mucxh sadness. I ask you: please do not add to what I am feeling now.

That is very honorable. I respect you for being able to deal with things like that. God bless you, Teta040

I see tha t that Kimmy dear has not been back to reply to my post. Look like certain emembers of my family are not the only ones who can dish it out but not take it. Kimmy, I only hoper you are being a complete :censored: and going aroiund telling this stroy to your friends...YOUR incorrect version.

But who cares really.

Teta040 said:
I see tha t that Kimmy dear has not been back to reply to my post....YOUR incorrect version.

But who cares really.

Of course you care. Funny, you talk about my incorrect version. I'd be glad to post more concrete info/proof to substantiate my version--I refrained from doing so because it is personal in nature.

Funny, you talk about certain members of your family--I assume you mean the people have supported you. Yet, you try to refute my claim with words--only words--because you can't prove it. The reason you didn't post a link to the obituary is because there wasn't one.

If you'd like me to post my proof, just let me know! The was no obit because there was no suicide! Want proof? Just ask for it and I'll post it right here!

Now I suspect that Teta dear won't reply to MY post.

:eyebrow:

Kimmy, your overstepping your station here. It doesn't matter to me what happened or not, Teta has to face her self in the end.

If you want to assign yourself as Zoo C. dectective, well, go right ahead. But you don't have my vote. You certainly think highly of yourself, it seems. This is not your business, and I don't see how you think it could be.

What is wrong? Are you offended by Teta?
??

==== edit

Is it time, mods? :lock:

Last edited:
For Honor said:
:eyebrow:

Kimmy, your overstepping your station here. What is wrong? Are you offended by Teta? Is it time, mods? :lock:

Yes, I am a bit offended by someone making up a story for sympathy. The same person creates threads begging for $. I have been in contact with the mods. The end of my first post was not a nice thing to say and I apologized for that.

I think interferencers have a right to know if someone is not credible. No one has to believe me or like my posts. That's their choice. It is also their right to tell me they disagree with me. That doesn't mean I can't speak out. The right of free speech doesn't just mean speech that people agree with or like; it's a right to all speech. Again, I apologize for the offensive portion of my thread and will obey forum rules in the future. But, don't ask me to stop posting just because you disagree with me. I am not in a popularity contest--nor do I have an ulterior motive.

kimmywimmy said:

Yes, I am a bit offended by someone making up a story for sympathy. The same person creates threads begging for $. I have been in contact with the mods. The end of my first post was not a nice thing to say and I apologized for that.

I think interferencers have a right to know if someone is not credible. No one has to believe me or like my posts. That's their choice. It is also their right to tell me they disagree with me. That doesn't mean I can't speak out. The right of free speech doesn't just mean speech that people agree with or like; it's a right to all speech. Again, I apologize for the offensive portion of my thread and will obey forum rules in the future. But, don't ask me to stop posting just because you disagree with me. I am not in a popularity contest--nor do I have an ulterior motive.

Seriously, do you know this person?

I'm just trying to figure out what the obsession is. If you think he/she is lying, just get out of the thread.

Last time I checked, we didn't need death certificates around here in order to help someone out. A mod can correct me if I am wrong about that.

Half the shit posted on this board is bullshit....thats a side effect of the anonymous internet. So what? Just don't read it if you don't believe it. The personal vendetta shit is just down right annoying.

On a related note; I am officially asking you to post your birth certificate. If you can't post OFFICIAL documents stating that your god-given name is KimmyWimmyGibbler or whatever the hell it is, then I will be in contact with the mods.

Or whatever.

I think Kimmy and Teta need to resolve this in private.

I dont see this thread getting back on topic anytime soon so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom