I Need Advice Asap ---- Update!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cjboog

Refugee
Thanks again everyone for all of your advice on how to ask my homecoming date out. The dance was great and I've got homecoming pics. I know some of you were bent on getting pictures so if you want one post your email and I will send one to you. Now, here's the update. Basically I told everyone that I've liked this girl for probably about 6 months and over the last couple days I've been writing and editing a 2 page letter to her explaining how much I like her and how I love to be around her. I plan on putting it in her house tomorrow when she is at soccer. I've had three people read it and all three of them were kind of speechless. One girl said the letter was beyond words, so I think I have a good shot. I'll let everyone know how it goes. WISH ME LUCK! :yes:

Great news - can't wait to see pics!

luck.gif

<<<madeleinesmom@yahoo.com

Ok so I went over to her house tonight and we went to a movie with a bunch of friends. When I was in her room, because we met at her house before, I set the letter on the desk as everyone was leaving. Now it's just a waiting game and hopefully she has already found it.

Aww, cjboog, I hope she's read it and was speechless just like the three persons you showed the letter too!! :love:

Good luck :)

I got a response. She found my letter today and called me. She said she wasn't sure exactly what to think yet but said she loved the letter and thought it was really sweet. She said she liked me but wanted to get to know me better before a serious relationship. So thats definately a good thing, she basically said the door is open, but I still have to work for it. I'm just glad now that it's out in the open and I don't have to try to send "messages" to her, she knows now that I like her. It's better to have it out there

Wow cjboog, this is so good!! You definitely have a chance of being with her in the future, in a relationship maybe... :)

Just give her the time she needs, and it will probably work out right :yes:

Well done :up:

Congratulations! :). It's great that she was so receptive to your letter. Like MJ said just let her have the time she needs right now. But it sounds like to me that possibly later on in the future there could be more for you two :). Good luck!

Oh and I want to see a picture please lol. AngelPoet97@aol.com

cjboog said:
I got a response. She found my letter today and called me. She said she wasn't sure exactly what to think yet but said she loved the letter and thought it was really sweet. She said she liked me but wanted to get to know me better before a serious relationship. So thats definately a good thing, she basically said the door is open, but I still have to work for it. I'm just glad now that it's out in the open and I don't have to try to send "messages" to her, she knows now that I like her. It's better to have it out there

X's fingers for your future...that letter might be something your grandchildren would be proud of ..... :up:

Back
Top Bottom