I must confess - I let my car stress me out - a lot!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
(ok, ok, not a whooooole lot)

....but, for for fuck sake this is driving me crazy, please I really really need to get this off my chest before I combust although by the time you've finished reading this you'll think Im wacky, crazy, a little fucked-up that I could be like this and will prob just say 'Its just a car' :shrug:

ARGH! Ok ye all cast back to about a year ago, I was waiting for my new baby to come, and when she did, yes, I was so over the moon........esp the night before.......I was restless (as you are!).....and just said 'shes mine! shes ALL mine!', when I picked her up.........(you know how it is, you always see your car different to others, you're convinced she looks brilliant, right?)

anyhow...........yea for 2 weeks before her first wash I was out 'showin off' - you know how it is! ;):tongue::happy:, pure matt black clean car..............

now a year later Im already half hatin her! Why? you will not believe this but her bodywork............black...........shes black - with the low sun at the minute I see loads of those 'circular wash scratches' (which I understand you cant help), but I also may have accenturated these with the use of a sponge on two occassions!!!!!! I was noticing some marks on my car waaaaay earlier this year and expert-in-cars guy in work suggested using a sponge to work at getting these marks off. and now I really really really wish I never listened to him.................plus I cant polish my car well.....

Ugh................and the guy workin cross way from me has his modifed a bit, and Id love to sneak over and check out his masculine b*aaaaaaat*shh*........:D.....and see if shes like - NOT perfect. :evil:

his masculine baby, and my dirty babe........oh what a pair to be dancing in the middle of the night eye-to-eye in a car-park..

also I get a weeeee bit jealous everytime I see his....hes a lad, no matter what age he is he can always modify a car and get away with it.....whereas in 2 years I will be hitting 30 when handing this one back.

I know this will seem very very bad and very very naughty of me to be tinkin like this to some of you, and its really about my lifestyle, busier lifestyle you dont think like this.........but for some bloomin reason Im like one of these '2 Fast 2 Furious' lovers with the blood boiling high adrenalin under my skin, who cant help but want to keep car lookin good at times..and desperate to go car-bashing.

this really only bugs me when Im gettin in/outta my car and washing her.............its not a 24/7 thing.....(just so as you know)..........LOL, its not something I put before important family things......its just always drilled into the back of my head and sits there, stressing me out when I think about it........

I wish I knew a way to deal with it.............

Im such a saddo......:cry: a wimp, I feel a spoit brat talkin about it......I should be thankful I can drive and have a car................

but i stress now......its NOT as important to me as some of you may think.......i seem to have a fussiness over it..........

I love black, but its a curse to me.

I hope you all understand.........:yikes:

:reject:

Maddie you wouldnt drive recklessly in town now??

A wee black motor was scooting about today and my instrcutor was getting all :angry:

He even let me beep the horn!!!!!!! :D

I love black cars I want one :heart:

But well id be grateful to jsut have something that gets me from A to B and Ill prb never be able to afford my own car until I leave uni get a job pay off loans and the like :crack:

Maddie :shame: You are so bold

Driving scares me :slant: My friend who was 3 years above me in school her only family were her mum and her big sister - heer big sister, her sisters fiancee and 2 babies were killed ina car crash last christmas and my friends nephwew survived but he had brain damage and now needs constant care - I also know 2 other ppl killed in car crashes - all due to speeding :(

So sad.

I want a Black Renault Clio :)

can i bitch about traffic in this thread? yes? alright good...

the two rush hours on long island seem to have blended into each other... from 6 in the morning till 8 at night there's a never ending rush of traffic. last night i got out of work an hour early... 4pm... and decided to head over to roosevelt field mall to pick some stuff up. i had to be at kings park high school to run a pre-season basketball workout which started at 6:45... usually like to get there half an hour early. anyways... got to the mall, bought my shit, headed back out to the meadowbrook parkway by 5:00. now according to mapquest... the distance between roosevelt field mall and kings park is 25 miles... there were no accidents, no lane closures, no road closures... only the normal rush hour volume... i walked into the gym at 6:40. an hour and 40 friggin minutes to go 25 miles. arghhhh i was pissed. ok i got that out now... thank you

Maddie, I stress about my cars too girl. You know I had the black mustang, I hated it because in the sun you could see all of the imperfections.

Maybe you should get it professionally buffed with one of those buffer machines :drool:

fanfare.........I washed my car yesterday!:D
the bonnet is so dull and covered in mysterious marks( mango sap I think) I live in a sandy, dusty place and drive on dirt tracks a lot. Very difficult to keep cars clean and looking nice here.
My sons keep their cars very well cared for (well make that car..bertha was stolen, he's about to buy a new one) The middle fella's car is looking great, they both did good jobs doing up old Holdens.
One of their mates has a black car he is in love with, a GTR something or other, I'm not up on these things....souped up, spoilers all that bizzo. He also has a huge debt....ahh well.

so we love cars too maddie, we understand your pain.

I make myself feel better about my old car by relating it to U2
it bangs and clatters
and I'm an :angel:

:macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom