i must confess...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wub for sale

Mountain Dew is undrinkable (it is a midwestern/southern thing I think)

I want a copy of the Charlotte show.....please!?

I would so love to hear "so, I went to school with Chris" in the background :lol:

bonosloveslave said:
This sounds like something Cleasai would say :eyebrow:

Hey now! :lol: does somebody need some wubbing? Yesh I think she does. Come 'ere lil pumpkin poopy... :heart::lmao:

I hereby blame this post on my NyQuil overdose heh heh...

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
oh and let me add to my confession:

i hate Mountain Dew. :madspit:

big_about.jpg

cr_ad_generic1.gif

bonosloveslave said:
paul - i hope we didn't hurt your feelings about all this since you seem to have disappeared now.........:(

Nothing to do with this. I made a silly, joking post in my journal, and one of the mods here took it poorly, deleted it, and sent me a nasty PM. I was also getting an influx of "hate mail" which I initially thought was from someone on here, but have now discovered was from a disgruntled idiot from another forum that I moderate on.

cydewaze said:
Nothing to do with this. I made a silly, joking post in my journal, and one of the mods here took it poorly, deleted it, and sent me a nasty PM. I was also getting an influx of "hate mail" which I initially thought was from someone on here, but have now discovered was from a disgruntled idiot from another forum that I moderate on.

Excuse Me? You think that was nasty? Ha.

If you want to rehash what happened, in public, like you're doing right now ... I'd be more than happy to.

There's nothing to rehash. I just felt that the PM was nasty. If it wasn't meant to be nasty, I'm sorry. But that's how I felt about it.

Well your journal entry was nasty. Very poor taste. And I'm not the only one that thought so.

You havent been here long enough to be making jokes about people like that, sorry.

And obviously you dont know me very well if you thought that my pm was nasty.

And thanks for responding to me so that we could discuss it and move on [/sarcasm]

Well, I dunno how many times I have to apoligize for that. Maybe if I just ignore questions about it, it'll go away. I really just don't want people thinking I left because of something they said.

I apologized to everyone, in my first journal entry I posted when I re-made it. But...

I'M SORRY SICY!!!

I'll say it a hundred times if I have to. I'll say it with q-tips stuck in my ears. I'll say it while hanging upside down.

I didn't PM you because I was really upset about it (sad upset, not angry upset). I've always had this phobia about hurting people's feelings, and I would have never-in-a-million years made such a post had I thought for a moment that anyone would take it the wrong way. I really did try to make it so silly that people would realize right off that it was a joke, but I guess I didn't do a good enough job at that.

I really like everyone here (including you) and I don't want anyone to be upset with me.

THERE that wasnt so hard!
Too bad it had to be in public on the board though when it should have been through PM !!

All is forgiven :up:

Back
Top Bottom