I must apologize.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

macphisto777

The Fly
I must say that I am sorry to everyone that I have annoyed or pissed off with my drunken posting. Hi, my name is Moses and I am an alcoholic. Reading through some of my previous posts, I have found myself drunk and belligerent. Not remembering some of my out of place comments, I am thoroughly embarrassed after reading. Sorry. I hope no one took anything personal. I will try to be on my best behavior from now on. If I am found being drunk and stupid in the future, please DO call me out on it. I do have to make amends.

P.S. Stars Go Blue, I am sorry, please forgive my nonsense

Mr. BAW said:
I'm not in tune with your drunken posts, however, I did read that you'll soon be in LA...let us know of you whereabouts..we have a clan working the area...! you will be welcome. :)

Be there in the first of the year. Thank you for your kindness.

My hubby is an alcoholic. I can relate and your amends are admirable even though I am new and never witnessed any of them. He has 3 1/2 years sobriety and takes it one day at a time with the help of his higher power and AA. Good luck to you and realize you are not alone.

Last edited:
You have to sort it out with yourself!!!
It's not good for you,at first place, and others, at last place.
Thanks for apologie:hug::hug:

Macphisto777, it's always good to see a contrite heart. Of course, any healing begins within, and you need to forgive yourself also. Don't forget that part.

Nate

Back
Top Bottom