I made an idiot out of myself!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
The department secretary came over and asked me the simplest question about some fixes to a text that I needed made, and I completely blanked out...my thoughts are so scattered today. I spluttered and "um"d and "uh"d and she probably thinks I'm a complete ditz. I just could not articulate what the problem was! And I'd already gotten rid of the old copy as per my boss's instructions...

:banghead:

:sad:

Gah, when will it END???

No, I'm during-MSing... :sad:

I've read that it's actually very natural for women to be confused or absent-minded sometimes during that time, something to do with hormones being imbalanced or whatever.

I get very intimidated and nervous generally by certain people I work with. I find our secretary scarier than my boss. :yikes: She's a nice lady, but very smart and no-nonsense, and my boss sometimes stutters and flounders himself, so I'm okay with doing some of it around him!

I feel the same way around the general manager of the store in which I work part-time at the mall. Again, she's incredibly particular and runs a very tight ship, and I get lectured if my clothes aren't layered the right way or I'm not wearing our brand of jeans.

:(

pax said:
Gah, when will it END???

Only when it's time for our dirt naps. :(

But hey - to be philisophical & junk, if there weren't any bad parts of life we couldn't/wouldn't enjoy the good parts, right? :up:

:hug: This, too, shall pass. :kiss:

:hug:
I had the same thing happen to me the other day, I was trying to hand in some work at university and the secretary had to ask me about eight times what class the work was for because I just couldn't remember it, lol. :reject:

:hug:

:hug: April :hug:

I wish I didn't have to work at the mall tonight. That's only making things worse. Fortunately, I don't think the manager that scares me is working tonight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom