I´m in love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yimou

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
With life,,,,, Can´t help it,,, Its a beautiful thing.

Been through shit, hell, family deaths and disease,,, Daddy died from cancer, Mom just got diagnosed with cancer,,,, But whenever i put on a nice song or look at somebody smiling it reminds me that i will still be here when everything quites down. When the storms have passed me by i will still be listening to that song and i will still be in love with life..... And the ones i lost will live inside me singing along to the song inside my head.

Its all we can do,, Just live day by day,, Song by song,,, Until our time is up and its time for someone else to listen to the song of life,, The songs we love.....

Its a beautiful thing........ Its a beautiful thing........

You seem to be at peace with yourself, I to have had to deal with the bad cards that life has dealt me. My gran always said that what does not kill you only makes you stronger and I really think that those words are very true . I have learned not to be bitter and dwell on the wrong and the pain of my past but to "let it go" and remember that life is about learning and if you spend your life dwelling on the past you will forever be "stuck". I refuse to miss out on the good things that life has in store for me. I am very happy to hear that there is someone out there whom I can share this with...Thank you for starting this post Yimou:wave: :up:

"american beauty"..... yeah... (sorry, :rant:, but my lasting impression of that is American beauty is dependant upon drugs... :down:)

Anyhow,

that's great to hear, yimou.
I respect that attitude a lot, and I think people should express that here whenever they get the chance. It is just as valid and good to express good things as it is other things.

Enjoy :up:

wow.....great post and outlook on life. you have really inspired me to not be so down on myself and wallow in the pain from my past.

thank you so much!!!! :hug:

You are a wise man Yimou...I hope everything turns out for the best with your mom..Take care:up:

Back
Top Bottom