I love watching the repeast of Dawson's Creek

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
I love watching the repeats of Dawson's Creek

:reject:

I find myself watching the repeats on TBS when I am home in the mornings. I become drawn into the stories that I will not shower until after the shows are over. :drool:
:tsk:

I think I love it because I miss traveling to Wilmington, NC.

Last edited:
Let me be honest - the only time I watch them is if a good looking girl is on. But when she is off the screen, the Creek is off my TV

Never really been a fan of that show.

But.... I guess that it has to do with being a guy, at least a little.

I'll be honest, too, on the subject. I've watched them a few times with my girlfriend, the repeats that is, and I laughed when Dawson's dad died... I mean... come on... he took off his seatbelt and ducked down beneath the steering wheel because of ice cream? What a cheesy load of crap that was. Who is that reckless? People who do that get what they deserve. If you're going 60kph and put yourself in a position where you a) can't see where you're going, and b) can't control the car in any meaningful way anyway, and c) don't slow down or pull over first... over ice cream... you're asking to at least roll your car, if not slam headfirst into an 18wheeler. It was hard to feel empathy over something that ridiculous.

I was sad when Dawson's dad died. :reject: :sad:

I'm not home (and if I were, I wouldn't be awake) in the mornings to watch the reruns, but I'd like to. I miss that show. :sad: Too bad I'm not rich enough to go out and buy all the seasons on DVD.

I used to watch it when it was originally on

Somehow I thought if you mixed Pacey and Dawson in a blender you might get the perfect man. I was partial to Pacey myself.

Who ever heard of that name anyway?

:reject: I like that show
I had a thing for Pacey when I was in 8th grade :lol:
I thought Dawson's haircut made him look like a tranny :yikes:
Ive watched the repeats on TV before too, and Mr.Bonogirl chuckles at me when I make dawsons creek references because 1: we're from totally different generations of TV watching
and 2: im not the kind of girl you would imagine watched a show like that :p

Ha. Sometimes Dawson's Creek is great, but most of the time, it's quite horrible. I'll admit to watching it regardless. I even have favorite and least favorite seasons :reject:

Pacey :drool:
Dawson :no:

The character of Dawson was mighty annoying, as was Joey when the show became Dawson's Creek. I'm still waiting for Pacey's Pond :p

What was that movie he was in? Was it 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'? Where he had a pretty cool death, and they gave a nod to Dawson's Creek when he starts up his car and the tape starts playing the Dawson's Creek theme song and he immediately shuts it off and appologizes to the young lady he's trying to impress? I laughed at that scene, and people who hadn't watched DC looked at me like 'buh? why is that funny?' ... I didn't explain it to them :shifty:

i used to watch it years ago but then i stopped b/c i started working evenings. then last christmas vacation when i was staying at my parents i started catching the re runs right where i left off years previous. i was majorly addicted. it's pure and utter fluff but i like that every now and again. and i liked the way it ended the series. i won't say what happened just in case some people here didn't see it yet but i'm glad joey ended up with who she did.

ps....my ex bf was told all the time he looked just like pacey....acted quite a bit like him too. :ohmy: :huh:

I used to be a fan of Dawson's Creek when it first started. Actually I still do when Im around in the mornings,lol. But it got really dumb after they went off to college. Could just be me but Joey and Jennifer used to annoy the hell out of me! Really who throws big words around all the time in a normal conversation with friends? lol. The final episode I found to be really sad though. Oh and Joshua Jackson is the #1 reason to even consider watching the show! lol.

Re: I love watching the repeats of Dawson's Creek

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:reject:

I find myself watching the repeats on TBS when I am home in the mornings. I become drawn into the stories that I will not shower until after the shows are over. :drool:
:tsk:

I think I love it because I miss traveling to Wilmington, NC.

I live in Wilmington & am a real rarity these days - I'm a true local!:ohmy: :giggle:
What used to bring you here, MVD... family? Work? Arrest warrants in Atlanta? :lol:

Last edited:
Re: Re: I love watching the repeats of Dawson's Creek

BluRmGrl said:

I live in Wilmington & am a real rarity these days - I'm a true local!:ohmy: :giggle:
What used to bring you here, MVD... family? Work? Arrest warrants in Atlanta? :lol:

Work brought me to your seaside town. I had several clients I use to visit. It was my favorite place to go because it required me to be by the ocean.

What a shit show. So full of clichés, its totally horrible. How anyone can spend their precious time like that, is simply beyond my imagination. All those cheesy stupid highschoolkids with sucking moral mentality.

Ugly ugly ugly!!!

:mad:

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
What a shit show. So full of clichés, its totally horrible. How anyone can spend their precious time like that, is simply beyond my imagination. All those cheesy stupid highschoolkids with sucking moral mentality.

Ugly ugly ugly!!!

:mad:

:drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom