I love taco bell sour cream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
For some reason sour cream that you buy at the store just doesnt taste the same.

Get me a bucket and a straw and I'm good to go.

What is the secret ingredient in Taco Bell sour cream that makes it taste better???? Perhaps it is some sort of addictive substance that would keep you coming back for more Taco Bell and thereby guaranteeing the company's continuing success. Just like how Coca-Cola used to contain actual cocaine but now its just the caffiene that keeps you up.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

Dammit, now I want some Taco Bell sour cream.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

My friend missed two days of work last week from food poisoning...from Taco Bell(NOT from the sour cream). Of course, I had some the other night(disregarding her warnings)...and I'm fine...life goes on...

------------------
N A T E

When I grow up I'll be stable...

I love McDonald's ketchup..every time I go there I eat like 20 packs of ketchup with 1 order of fries. man, there's just something about that ketchup..

------------------
"Everyone argues, then we do what I say" -Bono

You all are a bunch of freaks!

Here is my freak breakdown:

Sicy-FREAK
Calluna-they put cocaine in pepsi too you FREAK
Bonochicky-FREAK see FREAK do
SULA-
rolleyes.gif

njf77-i too have been sick from taco hell for days and days, i still go back-i must be a FREAK

u2er-NEXT

The Wanderer-you made FREAKy cool again FREAK

Screaming
Flower-FekAr

&
Za-you are a closet McDonalds FREAK

So the lesson here is that we are all a bunch of freaks as I have just pointed out to you.

Please don't make me do this again
wink.gif

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Next you people will be telling me you actually eat McDonalds

I love McDonald's.

------------------

I dunno about all that sour cream bidness - but I LOVE chives! I need lots and lots o' chives!!

Right about now I have a hankerin for some Taco Bell mexican rice. The little containers it comes in just can't satisfy me but oooh it has chives!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Sour cream, nothin. I love Taco Hell *period.* Unfortunately a bit too much!
frown.gif

My brother and SIL are missionaries in Russia, and they are always requsting that we send them the Taco Bell taco seasoning mix!

disco

(guy at Sonic after my friend requests handfuls of their ketchup: "You BE the ketchup queen!")
wink.gif

Originally posted by z edge:
Does McDonalds love you back?

Yes...in fact, McDonald's got me pregnant. I hope drngwolf1969 doesn't see this thread though...he doesn't know that it's not his baby.

------------------

mexican pizza with sour cream
tacos with sour cream
burritos with sour cream
tostadas with sour cream
nachos with sour cream

freak
CRAZY.gif

Originally posted by Discoteque:
(guy at Sonic after my friend requests handfuls of their ketchup: "You BE the ketchup queen!")
wink.gif

yeah i know...i'll go there and i'll ask for ketchup and they give me three packets...i'm like "okay i need about 50 more" lol i use three for the burger itself! haw!

------------------
awaken all those whispers in the dusty shadow of a passing favour...
ME!

I love taco bell, and you know what??? I don't care! Yeah I heard the stories, and you know what? I don't care. Yeah and I know that the workers that they use in their bean company are exploited. I don't....wait I wont go that far. But it's so damn tasty!!!! Damn you Mary, this is all your fault!

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

http://www.iloveham.com/

eww..I don't like sour cream of any kind..but I do love chives and sonic..and also taco bell, everything there except stuff with beans and chicken. chicken in mexican food is just REALLY gross..

------------------
"Everyone argues, then we do what I say" -Bono

I haven't had Tacobell in ages! I really don't miss it either.

------------------
Love will make you mine...
Creep up from behind...
Get you jumping out of your skin...
Angel, it's sink or swim.

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom