I love Kit Kats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
This kind (Nestle - found outside of America)

dispenser.gif

Not this kind (Hershey - in America)

sm_kitkat.gif

And thanks to Interferencers Truly and Fizz (FizzingWhizbees), I have a great supply now.

YUM!

Violet Crumbles...I haven't had one of those in years.
How bad am I? I only thought there was one kind of KitKat..

My nickname is Kit Kat.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Funny you ask:

It's the chocolate! Nestle has allowed Hersehy to make Kit Kats here in America. Hershey did some research some years back that Amercians prefer chocolate that has sour milk added to it.

Basically, the Nestle Chocolate is better. THis has been an odd discovery and quest for me. If I know someone is leaving the country (Canada has Nestle Kit Kats too), I will request a small package. Currently, thanks to my Interferencer friends (ok, a trade), I have a whole refrigerator shelf full of English Kit Kats (and a few Canadian ones). LOL!

Originally posted by zonelistener:

And thanks to Interferencers Truly and Fizz (FizzingWhizbees), I have a great supply now.

I'm glad they reached you OK Jeff
smile.gif

zoney never gets anyyything done-he's always takin' a break!

------------------
Imagine:
In Florida the wind is rattling the chimes.
You look over the alligators and the sea grass and water. There it is:
The rocket's burn. The best century ever.
We were here. But now it's time to go.

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Have you ever had Coffee Crisp? That's my ABSOLUTE FAVE Nestle bar after Kit Kat. I may have to send you a crate!
biggrin.gif

I just wanted to post a public thank you to Mrs. Edge! I got the package today!!! I did a little happy dance (it was similar to a belly dance). Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

So you noticed that Kit Kats taste different depending on the country, too? I know the ones in Singapore and Oz aren't as nice as Malaysia's, for some reason. Can't figure out what it is.

Same for Tim Tams, man. They taste the best when made in Oz and not Indonesia.

foray

Well, Zone, remember that I will be owing you some of our fine Canadian Kit Kats in the future because of our trade, whenever you send me your new address. And do remind me that they have to be Nestle, just so I don't accidentally send whatever lame variety you already have down there (if they're even available here.)

Personally, I've never been a big fan of Kit Kat, but I eat fewer chocolate bars than I used to. At the end of 2001 I entered a contest and won a huge basket full of boxes of fabulous Belgian chocolates by a company called Guylian. I'm on the last box now, but I've been eating them pretty slowly (and sharing lots with my parents.) I also gave away several boxes to my friends. I kind of regretted it when I realized how good they were!

This is a funny thread
biggrin.gif

------------------
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill
We see the sun go down in your eyes

hey now what are you guys doing divulging our best kept secrets - and how do they get the caramilk in the caramilk bar???

Yay for zone! Those were so delicious! I believe I still have mine...not for long...muhahahhahaha *cough*

------------------
Proud owner, maker and baker of THE U2 cookies.

Back
Top Bottom