I look like a boy....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Like O2

She wore graaaapes
'cause I got my haircut so short! What the heck was I thinking?

nrrdgrrl.gif

Now I'll never get to dance with Bono this fall!
mecry.gif

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

It can?t be any shorter than mine. Mine is about the same length as Adam?s.

Short hair is so much better.

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Don't worry, short hair rules. I'm considering to cut my hair short, very very very short...
biggrin.gif

BTW, how short is you hair now????

I think my hair is getting too long...you can have some of mine.
smile.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Oh my.... no offense but I think girls should never have hair shorter than thier neckline!

eek.gif

I suppose some people can pull it off and look good but barf not me!

------------------
Sicilian Women Are More Dangerous Than Shotguns

My Website

Not necessarily long hair... but like Bono pop style is just scary.

eek.gif

Anyways... its just my opinion.

------------------

My Website

SG is right mainly, it is basically impossible to pull off short hair. The only person on tv that I think looks good with short hair is Nicole Ari Parker who was in Boogie Nights and now is in Sould Food. It seems to be impossible in every other case. It looks bad.

~rougerum

sharon stone looked good with hers, so did angie jolie, loads of cool women have short hair. but if you really dont like it get extentions.thats what im gonna do next week, myns around bonos lengh (bono at present) , im sick of waiting for it to grow, so ive given in and taken the easy way out.

I just chopped a lot off my formerly middle- of-my-back locks, and it's still shoulder length but feels GREAT. Looks better too, since I have that icky round face.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"A vampire or a victim, it depends on who's around."

-April

Lets see Like O2!
wink.gif
I'm sure you look nice!

Hmmmm..... I hate having long hair! LOL And on top of all that I have too much hair! Everytime I get my hair cut, they tell the same thing.. "You have too much hair!" LOL But the shortest I have and would ever cut it is shoulder length!
smile.gif
Shorter than that I would cry! LMAO But that is just me!

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 08-22-2001).]

I think I need a haircut
smile.gif

Try practising judo for a while and you?ll see that it?s impossible if you have long hair.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

I'd look like a total dork with short hair...besides that I've always had it long and I'm too chicken to cut it. lol

AM looks great with her short hair! I'll bet if she gets in the heart at Slane, Adam will beg to have a dance.
smile.gif

-sula

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
AM looks great with her short hair! I'll bet if she gets in the heart at Slane, Adam will beg to have a dance.
smile.gif

that?s the plan....
biggrin.gif

nah, it?s just dead handy, takes about 2 minutes to wash and dry it and it?s never in my way.

Blah, mine takes at least 10 minutes to wash, and I have to blow dry it or it will look like crap, so that's another 20 minutes.

blossomA1.gif

------------------

My Website

Damn you woman!!

Claire, I think women with very short hair are WAYYYYY sexy.
... I dont know why that is... Must be there along with the other "traits" I like in women, BUT thats all in another thread!

Claire, you go girl!
Short hair is cool.
To me, it shows independence and confidence.
A woman with short hair doesnt need to play the "girly" game of long "beautiful" hair.

...anyway, Winona Rider look HOT with short hair!
biggrin.gif

Ive seen attractive women with hair as short as Adam's that I think looked VERY ATTRACTIVE.

I guess it's just a matter of taste.

...It WILL GROW BACK!
smile.gif

WOW!
eek.gif
I had no idea that a thread about my short hair would get flames!

I'm starting to get used to the short look, but it still seems strange. To compensate for it, I wore a really feminine (but still appropriate) dress for my first day of class...thought I'd give those freshmen boys a thrill. hehehe
wink.gif

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Blah, mine takes at least 10 minutes to wash, and I have to blow dry it or it will look like crap, so that's another 20 minutes.

blossomA1.gif

That's how mine used to be, Christine...now it's shoulder-length like I said and it feels so much better. Your hair is really pretty though, do people tell you that all the time? lol I know I got a lot of that when mine was that long!!!

Like O2- Ali has had short hair before...don't give up the hope of being pulled onstage.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

[This message has been edited by LarryMullen's_POPAngel (edited 08-24-2001).]

My hair has been an ongoing battle for as long as I can remember. I'll go to the hairdresser for a "trim" and the floor beneath me looks like I shaved it all off! I have way more hair then anyone should be allowed to. Plus it has a complete and total mind of it's own - like Sicy if I straighten it that's 20 minutes on a good day! I'm growing it out again now -just at my shoulders and am ready to take an axe to it any day now!!!
biggrin.gif
Only thing I like is the reddish color. Blah Blah Blah Blah...lol

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

I think short hair is very cool . I think it's very stylish (well it depends on the cut)and hip. Two of my friends have short hair and they both look great. And guys are always after them.
biggrin.gif
It doesn't make them less feminine, trust me !I, on the other hand, would look terrible with short hair, because I don't have the delicate features for it, and I don't really have the hair texture for a really short cut.( too much hair and it's too wavy...But I've finally come to love my hair !)

So you all of you short haired girl, you look good !
smile.gif

------------------
She had heaven
And she held on so tight

***Check out my webpage: Pics of U2, Ewan McGregor, Kate Winslet and much more***
http://community.webshots.com/user/leyloo20

I have had just about every kind of hair possible. I have had it down to my butt and I've had it 1/2 inch long, and right now it's my favorite length. It's still short but is about Bono's hair length as he has it right now. It's just long enough to swing and for it not to stand up in the morning (which makes me look like a q tip), but it's short enough that I don't have to brush it.
Chicks with short hair RULE!
You guys are making me want to chop all my hair off again.
Bluey

------------------
The pen is mighter than the sword, but a kick in the ass is more efficient.

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Chicks with short hair RULE!
You guys are making me want to chop all my hair off again.
Bluey

hehe, do you want me to give you a free cut?
biggrin.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom