I listened.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm listenin' to the B-sides right now.

I've been neglecting the CD's...because I've been listening to Ryan so much. :silent:

daisybean said:
to the best of 90-00 only once since getting it :|

I still have yet to listen to the entire b sides disc.

:|

oh my god.... me too. *bad U2 fan, bad U2 fan. :der:

I've neglected them....

I have yet to even unwrap the CD!!!!

I've just been preoccupied with other music lately. The fact that the Cd is all songs we've heard before-that's probably why we haven't been so anxious to hear it.

We're not that bad of U2 fans....I'm sure if it was a brand new CD it would be worn out by now.

Notice how I use the word "we" when I'm talking about myself.....so I don't feel so guilty!

:uhoh:

I made my own Best of collection...
80s + Bsides
90s + Bsides...

makes a vid more interesting....

I haven't bought it yet either..maybe in about August 2003

they still have lots of copies of 80-90 best of.....so unlike what the music store owner told me about that one, there appears to be no rush.
I did visit the new one at sanity records yesterday though.(plenty left, plenty) How many variations of the "electrical storm" single are there? sheeeessh @ $9 a POP, it is getting expensive to collect.........one day!still the best band in the band imho , and well worth every centavo..."slowly slowly love"...is that what he meant?
PS: I actaully went to Sanity to buy a Wyclef Jean single (I only had $5, not the required $9, I'll wait)...bad U2 fan too:yes: :wave:

best band in the LAND

woops
and I know actaully is spelt actually..I need glasses, pink dyslexic glasses.....not CD's...another one day

i've only listened to it 3 times, and haven't listened to the B-sides yet. I suppose my lack of enthusiasm for the release as a whole stems from the fact that I already know what the songs sound like, I know they're good.. so I concentrate on music from other bands at the mo.

I still :heart: U2 though.. I would just be more excited to listen to new U2 songs that I do not know already.

I, OTOH, have been trying to listen to other stuff :ohmy:, but end up playing the "Best Of" cd...particularly disc 1. The remixes made me :heart: SATS, Numb and Gone.

Should I take this as a sign????????

Okay I got my disc from amazon a few days after it came out.....

yet today in my mailbox was a package from amazon....it was another copy, with a letter apologizing for the delay in delivery. It said that there was an error in shipping and they shipped me another one at no charge.

So now I have two best of discs.....:huh:

I'm debating on sending it back...but if they aren't charging me, I guess I can give it to someone for christmas.

Re: Should I take this as a sign????????

daisybean said:

So now I have two best of discs.....:huh:

I'm debating on sending it back...but if they aren't charging me, I guess I can give it to someone for christmas.

Hey, if anything, keep a spare!

I can't find my ATYCLB album...and I've really been wanting to listen to it! :sad: I think I'm gonna break down and buy a new one.

i too have only listened to the best of only once.

but i listen to the b-sides all of the time.

i've technically never listened to either cd, because i ripped them the night we bought them (as did my husband, hehe) and so i have them to listen to on my computer and my ipod. :D

Okay...any hopes of U2 returning to my CD player this weekend have no been crushed...

I just got two Ryan boots in the mail. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom