I like to stare out my peephole

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I lived in a dorm, everybody knew I liked my peephole, so they used to always tape paper over it or they'd use the markers from the board on my door to color it so that everything would be tinted. Whenever people knocked, they'd hold their finger over the peephole so I couldn't see who it was. :der:

*edits to add*

I just got an email from one of those gals who used to cover my peephole all of the time...I haven't heard from her in probably over a year!! We were basically best friends in the dorm. :hug:

Last edited:
haha kat!

elaborate? welllll........there was just a drunken girlfight because one girl got her hat stolen at the house they were just partying at. and now they're out there slamming their doors back and forth.

nothing good so far.

I like looking out my peephole too...there used to be this lady that lived across from me, and I'd hear her coming home drunk with her boyfriend or husband...they'd make a lot of noise coming up the stairs, so I'd go see what was going on (I mean, I don't know if he was her boyfriend or husband, it was the same guy, not to imply that she had 2 men :silent: ), and he'd be drunk too....she'd just stand out there laughing while she tried to unlock the door to her apartment :laugh:

i thought the title said something else at first. :huh:

btw, i have no peephole on my door. :(
it's kinda freaky being home alone at like 2:30 in the afternoon, and the 85 millionth telemarketer calls and hangs up (if anyone was home, don't you think that means they can't afford to buy it?! and reversely, if i can afford it, i'll be at work! the average person still works till 5 pm, morons.) and the doorbell rings or something.

i quietly tiptoe out to see who it is by peeking through the blinds, and if it's the mailman or the delivery boy (yummy food) then i open the door. i've seen people selling door-to-door, but it's stopped now that they put no soliciting signs at every entrance of our neighbourhood.

my peephole only shows the hallway within the main corridor...

nothing interesting ever happens out there...when i first got here there wasn't a peephole...well, there was a hole, but no peeping glass...peeping glass? :lol: i crack myself up...i had to call about 10 different maintence people, the poeople in the dorm office, the ra who didn't give a flying fuck...

daisybean said:

sorry off topic...I don't have a peephole...I have a little pane of glass and all I usually see are cars going by.

you mean windows? :|

I've been looking out the peephole in my hotel room but nothing interesting yet...I saw a housekeeper pickng up room service trays and someone coming out of a room. Pretty boring stuff.

oh lara, you're missing out on SO much! no peephole, having your own washer and dryer!!

someday you'll go to uni and be supplied with the former and deprived of the latter! :wink:

Lilly said:
oh lara, you're missing out on SO much! no peephole, having your own washer and dryer!!

someday you'll go to uni and be supplied with the former and deprived of the latter! :wink:

No im staying at home im going to Queens

But my course I have to live in spain for a year I dont think Ill get a peephole though

One time In Dublin the hotel room had a peephole and everyone looked funny
:eeklaugh:

Back
Top Bottom