I like the Pet Shop Boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

financeguy

ONE love, blood, life
Right, I have a confession to make. My musical tastes are mainly rock oriented. Bit of alt. rock, bit of hard rock, bit of middle of the road. Sometimes a bit of country or blues.

I'm not a huge fan of pop or electronic music. Except I do like the Pet Shop Boys. Yes, that's right, the gayest band in the known universe. Well, ok the Village People were probably gayer but it's a close thing.

So what does this mean? Could it be that slowly and surely I will be corrupted by this gay music and start to question my own preferences? Could it be that the gayness of the Pet Shop Boys will infiltrate my mind and cause me to make a bad lifestyle choice and therefore, go to hell, which as we know is where God sends all the gays? Could it be that the Pet Shop Boys will succeed in their plan to influence my mind, just as SpongeBob Square Pants is trying to corrupt American youth with its thinly disguised gay imagery?

Maybe I should call Tom DeLay. Perhaps he can clean out my cd collection for me, replacing all and any traces of gayness with good, clean, honest, straight music. Yes I think that's what I'll do..

WHAT D'YES RECKON?

PS note to the easily offended: My posts should not be read by the easily offended. Thank you.

Aha! I knew it!!!

First, you want to know why Stephen Frys boyfriend is not at the royal wedding.

No wait....

First, you were posting in a frock thread :wink:

Seriously, I like the Pet Shop Boys too. West End Girls and all that. I really should replace my old Pet Shop Boys vinyls with CD. Do they have a greatest hits CD?

Last edited:
They're not as gay as Erasure or Bronski Beat. PSB never did much for me though, the English Beat or New Order are about as close to swishy as I ever got.

beli said:
I really should replace my old Pet Shop Boys vinyls with CD. Do they have a greatest hits CD?

Yes, "PopArt", a 2 CD collection of all the best stuff. Includes the WTSHNN cover.

All the thirty-fortysomethings I know think Pet Shop Boys is ultra cool, without question.

At least you don't have a weird weakness for Vanessa Carlton, like moi.

-_-

foray

Back
Top Bottom