I like Maroon 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
They opened for John Mayer the other night and I loved them both, although all my B&C friends already knew about my little John Mayer problem.

So, yeah, I like Maroon 5.

Wanna make something of it?

:mad:

didn't you threaten death if anyone made fun of you for liking john mayer? or was that someone else...

either way, if i were going to make fun of you (which i promise i'm not, you're definetly allowed to like whatever you want) that's what i'd make fun of you for (joh mayer), not maroon 5.

I have heard that single of theirs many times. I shall not comment on it out of my immense and overwhelming respect for you. :wink:

Then I finally saw the video. That lead singer is creepy looking. CWEEEEEPY.

Are they good live?

A friend of mine on Maroon 5:

"My favorite bit was when the video got banned to like the 2 am slot because it was 'too racy'. I just thought it was an excuse to not have to put the shit music on until no one was watching."

:lmao:

I actually like some of their stuff I've heard too though. :reject:

I like Maroon 5, but I'm sick of all the singles played on the radio. However, I loathe John Mayer with the passion of a thousand burning suns so....that's one concert I won't be going to :D

I like Maroon 5 for mainly one reason. That reason?----They put Kelly Preston is their latest video, and as everyone knows, Kelly Preston is the definition of oooohhhh-babbbyyyy hotness :drool: She keeps getting better with age!

paxetaurora said:

So, yeah, I like Maroon 5.

Wanna make something of it?

:mad:

Actually, YES! I DO want to make something of it! Pax, I'm worried about you. First you admit you write Mills and Boonesque PLEBA fic, then you slip in this was at a John Mayer concert that you like maroon 5?????

:sigh:

I liked the first single before I had heard it 39 times a day.
:wink:

paxetaurora said:
They opened for John Mayer the other night and I loved them both, although all my B&C friends already knew about my little John Mayer problem.
wow, they're still opening for him? i saw the two of them several months ago during john's spring tour. i think it was february, which isn't spring at all, but he called it a spring tour.

i like them both. :up: (i also own the two john mayer albums and the maroon 5 one.)

Back
Top Bottom