I like Kennedy over CK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I prefer mine:

Krogsgard

(try pronouncing that one, I dare you)

tongue.gif

CK CK CK CK CK CK CK CK CK CK CK CK CK CK

But we just got used to thinking of you as CK and now you go and change it on us.

Screw it, I'm sticking to Krasno. That one has really grown on me. But wait, Krasno is Not CK, so that won't work either.
confused.gif

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

I have a nice, normal, common last name...when I marry drgnwolf1969 though, I'm gonna get a weird Hungarian last name that I will have to spell to everybody for the rest of my life!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

It's funny. You have the last name of a famous liberal family, and I have the last name of an infamous Republican. But I'm not gonna tell you what it is.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Originally posted by melon:
and I have the last name of an infamous Republican. But I'm not gonna tell you what it is.

Nixon??

And I prefer CK!
wink.gif
Well, Kennedy is a HUGE name where I'm from-any relation?

Dumb question, I know, that everyone w/ that name must get asked
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by melon:
It's funny. You have the last name of a famous liberal family, and I have the last name of an infamous Republican. But I'm not gonna tell you what it is.

Melon

Famous liberal family that were rubbing elbows with the Republican Guard at the whitehouse yesterday.

Where do you think I stand on the politcal/social spectrum, Melon?

Kennedy

[This message has been edited by TheU2 (edited 11-21-2001).]

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Nixon??

And I prefer CK!
wink.gif
Well, Kennedy is a HUGE name where I'm from-any relation?

Dumb question, I know, that everyone w/ that name must get asked
rolleyes.gif

Related: Not that I know of but on two separate occasions, while I was waiting tables, a customer told me I reminded them of JFK SR. That freaked me out. They had no idea what my name was.

Kennedy

Originally posted by TheU2:
Related: Not that I know of but on two separate occasions, while I was waiting tables, a customer told me I reminded them of JFK SR. That freaked me out. They had no idea what my name was.

Wow-that is freaky-but quite a compliment.

Originally posted by TheU2:
Where do you think I stand on the politcal/social spectrum, Melon?

Well, on the basis of your writings (which is all the basis I have), you come across as a fiscal conservative, but more liberal social-wise. Of course, this is just simply a hypothesis. I don't really know specifically.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Back
Top Bottom