I like...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2er

Refugee
Bon Jovi!
eek.gif
Is this bad?

------------------
"Whenever you see this kind of darkness, there is an extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter." -Bono

"Why doesn't anyone molest him?" -My mom, when Bono was walking through the crowd at the halftime show..

u2er@u2email.com

No - it's not bad - but I just don't know what I'd do if my favorite band's lead singer
was moonlighting on Ally McBeal.

(not saying BJ is your fave - but for those who are BJ fans...
confused.gif
)

------------------
I'm only asking, but I think you know.

"This is so bad it's gone way past good and back to bad again." - Enid, Ghost World.

Well, BJ definitely isn't my fave, U2 is, by far. But I do like BJ a lot. I was in love with Jon for awhile, lol. I think it's good he's on Ally..even if it's a stupid show. He really loves to act.

------------------
"Whenever you see this kind of darkness, there is an extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter." -Bono

"Why doesn't anyone molest him?" -My mom, when Bono was walking through the crowd at the halftime show..

u2er@u2email.com

I have that Bon Jovi "Crossroad" CD...that greatest hits album. I love it. Bon Jovi reminds me of when I was little...my sister and I used to love rockin' out to him when we were kids.
smile.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

I like Jon Bon Jovi as in the sex goddess... ah can't wait for Ally tonight!

Bon Jovi as a band though, brings me some fond memories of my teenage years.
biggrin.gif

woohoo..I'm glad I'm not the only one
biggrin.gif

------------------

u2er@u2email.com

I'm ashamed to say that Bon Jovi was the only concert i fell asleep at. Genuinely and truly asleep.

But I was once a big fan. I still like some stuff.

Dont be as ashamed as me U2er!

Back
Top Bottom