I lied to my supervisor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kariatari

War Child
Yeah...I did. And I feel TERRIBLE about it now.

I got a lil happy with my hair dye/painter stuff and yeah, well, my hair ended up a MESS - It's like 6 different colors. I was supposed to officiate today for some IM sports, but I couldn't bear the thought of going out in public, especially cuz I work there with some really good lookin' guys! I called my supervisor a half an hour before I was supposed to be at work and left a message and said that I had a "family emergency." I feel HORRIBLE now!
frown.gif
I wish I would have just sucked it up and gone. She's probably never going to call me again and ask me to work for another event. She probably thinks that I called in just cuz I was hung-over from the weekend.

I'm paranoid now that I'm never ever going to get a job again because all of my prospective employers are going to do background checks and they'll find out about that one time in college when I backed out of weekend officiating. ARG!!!

Chill. Don't be so parnoid. Relax and breath and get your hair fixed.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Yeah.. go to your local salon and fix it.
Dont feel bad.. I've lied to my boss before about why I'm not coming to work.

I'd say that ending up with hair of 6 different colors would classify as an emergency
wink.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Back
Top Bottom