i lied to my parents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stories for Boys said:

heh...but we're not pedophiles! :p

since nebraska for the heartland of america tour, my parents have stopped caring about internet friends, as long as they know i'm careful....but before that.....well, just ask kristie or shannon :|....they still don't know about last summer's pleba convention, but they already know about this coming summer's...

it's such a relief to be able to tell the truth now...:shrug:

:yes: One of these days I'm just going to lift up the back of my shirt and say, "look at THIS!" :lmao: The funny thing is that they know I met people from the Internet that day!

I lie to my parents all the time when in comes to the internet.....or other things that will further there thought about me being insane. I wish i could go to Vegas :sigh: I probably could have if it was scheduled for a week later.

sometimes i feel just plain silly talking about people i have met online. how can you explain interference and how it really is like a family of friends? it's like a huge blue cafe' where you can always stop by for a laugh or a chat. people always give me a funny look though, when i talk about the people here. :shrug:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

are you kidding, i want to meet just about every person i have exchanged posts, IM, PM w/ from this board. that is a goal now to meet all of you who are hiding behind this blue room. ;) :evil:

LOL you would be a riot to meet, Iris.

My mom is not trusting of the meeting people via internet thing at all.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
kathleen, your mom is scared about the internet because she thinks we are all women of the night. :flirt: :sexywink:

hahaha!

Hahahahaha! Yes, that's it, women of the night. LOL:lol: :lmao:

we aren't?

:flirt:
:angel:

i just spent a week at a fellow interferencer's house...and of that we day tripped to chicago to meet other internet peeps...i :heart: my internet friends!

Back
Top Bottom