I lied to my mother today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justified

Refugee
about last night. :shifty:

i went out to meet some friends at my friends house and promised her I would not have any beer or alcoholic beverages because I am on antibiotics. So what happens about 3 hours at my friends place, I walked over to the keg and poured a beer.

I ended up having 6 beers and signed up for the beer passport club at the local bar. I came home and my mother asked me this morning if I had anything to drink last night besides my Gatorade. I said "of course not."

*hangs head in shame*

yeah there's a guy down the hall who was puking for 4 hours straight after taking tylanol with codine and then drinking

didn't sound like fun

Justified said:
about last night. :shifty:

i went out to meet some friends at my friends house and promised her I would not have any beer or alcoholic beverages because I am on antibiotics. So what happens about 3 hours at my friends place, I walked over to the keg and poured a beer.

I ended up having 6 beers and signed up for the beer passport club at the local bar. I came home and my mother asked me this morning if I had anything to drink last night besides my Gatorade. I said "of course not."

*hangs head in shame*

That sound like two weeks ago for me... and I had to lie to my mom too... she doesn't know that I have a boyfriend (ex?) :( ... i don't know how to tell her.

I'm on a few types of meds, and I'm not supposed to drink while on any of them, which Dad is always sure to remind me of.

I went out one night and was just gonna have one...but I ended up having five screwdrivers. I tell ya though...I felt on top of the world! :up:

I didn't lie to my dad though...he just shook his head and asked what he was gonna do with me. :wink:

Justified said:

:lol: :up:

I did that when I was living in Dublin...I got really sick and basically before I went there my mom gave me like 30 different kinds of medicine...so I was taking like 2 or 3 different kinds and we went out to a pub and I was drinking JUST orange juice...until 2 of my friends took it up to the bartender and had him put vodka in it....I basically felt really good after that lol....but my fiance got mad after I told him the next day :ohmy:

yertle-the-turtle said:
vomiting is an essential part of the fun that is being drunk

ugh its really not

ive never been sick but one time aboput 3 weeks ago felt really ill - it wasnt pretty. I have been out twice and could only have half a drink and at that it was a weak drink - a pint glass of diet coke and half a shot of malibu. And last time I was out I jsut drank water and diet coke. :yes:

my mom just laughs when i tell her i got drunk:|

and i've never reall had a hangover either...:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom