I Kissed My Best Friend's Boyfriend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Here ya go, manda...a real confession...

When I was in high school, my one best friend was....well...let's just say she liked males a lot. Most of them were jack asses to her, but any nice guy she got she treated like trash. Well, one day, I was at her place with her boyfriend, and she proceeded to scream at both of us and then leave for work. I was crabby, so her boyfriend said he'd walk me down to my car.

Oh, I'll make this story short...

I pissed him off, he pissed me off, I started to beat him up, he kissed me, and I kissed him back.

Whoo! MUCH better!!!!

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Oh yeah...

Once, at university, I was with my friends Necole and Amanda, and we were in the dorm room of Necole's boyfriend Steve. I got really drunk on some whiskey, and I ended up smooching Steve in front of all of them. I didn't even realize I did it until they told me a week later. She wasn't mad though...she said I'm so funny when I'm drunk that she couldn't stay mad. They were the only ones that knew I did such a bad thing though. Now you all know.

------------------

Another confession:

I gave my friend $20 to help pay for alcohol, but then she got way too drunk and made an ass of herself and ruined the party. Then we had to go back to her place so she could be sick in private. After she puked on herself and passed out, I stole the $20 back and called my parents to pick me up because I was too drunk to drive home (yeah, my parents loved that phone call at 3 a.m. when I was a half hour out of town...to come pick up their drunk, underage daughter).

------------------

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 02-24-2002).]

ahhh drunken dormitory stories...so many, some of which can't be repeated...

i once 'lost' a whole night: we were at the bar for a friends birthday having lots of fun and drinking. last time anyone saw me was about 12:30. i woke up the next morning in my bed an hour late for a meeting. i had lost my credit card, still had my coat check ticket but also had my coat that i checked!
it will never ever be explained.

i was partying in montreal for a weekend about a week before i graduated from high school, hanging out with mcgill people in quebec where, of course, i met the legal drinking age. well long story short, i went home with this girl who turned out to be a bit of a nut, ended up running out of her course scared, no idea where the hell i was in montreal. i had to walk for about half an hour in the montreal spring night before i found a cab and then it was a $30 ride to mcgill. i never did find out where the hell i was.

Bonochick, remind me to never ever let you meet my boyfriend...
wink.gif

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
Bonochick, remind me to never ever let you meet my boyfriend...
wink.gif

I'm totally harmless...really...
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

I started to date a good friend's boyfriend after they broke up for the 10th time. She went away to a college 3000 miles away, and her ex started to come around, and the next thing we were dating. In the mean time she started to date some at the college she was going to. In the end I dated her ex for about 4 years and then we broke up. Best thing I ever did, cause he started cheating on me.

...yes.

Folks this is "Zoo Confessionals", and leave it to Dr. Z-Love to expose the truth in all your nasty little flings
biggrin.gif

*Digs thru the trash*

Back
Top Bottom