I Killed a Sheep........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

uwwedoogie

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I was in the field behind my house just messing about playing hurling, just hitting the ball around the place, its the first time i was in the field as im up at my dads for the summer, i was just home from work and took out my hurley and ball and theres a big wall i was hitting it off and out of nowhere in this empty field i somehow hit a sheep that ran behind me... i didnt see a single creature in there when went in, i have no clue where it came from but when i swung back i hit its head and a bit of blood came out, the sheep didnt notice too much but about 10 mins later i went back after going to find my dad to ask what to do... and it was lying dead in the grass... im still shaking that i did it and the image of it.....

YOU FUCKING PRICK! YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF! How could you do that to a innocent animal? Sheep are like my family and here you are killing them. STAY OUTTA THE FIELDS YOU LANGER!

Maybe this would be better posted in your journal or something.. I think its too upsetting. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom