I kill computers.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sevikins

Refugee
I am so unlucky.
Everytime I try to do something to my computer, it ends up going to repairs.
This time I tried to fix my burner by substituting the one on my sister's to mine and I ended up blowing the power supply (metal box in the tower) and now like always I'm on my sister's pc.
Why does this always happen?
Technology is evil, it's all mind:censored: to me.

and i thought i was the only one. though i never sent my computer to repairs and i have always manged to fix mine...my mother refuses to let me near her computer:angry:

Well, more bad news, it seems that the power supply, when it blew, it affected everything!
My motherboard, video/sound card, and my harddrive!
I lost all the ------ files that I had for school and even all my U2 boots! I HATE technology sometimes!!!

I'm ok with computers. It's printers that have it in for me. Every printer I've ever used (except public ones) have given me problems (and dare I say attitude? ;)) that they didn't give anyone else. They hate me and I hate 'em right back.

But that sucks about losing all your files. :angry: your computer.

I had a disk crash years ago and lost *everything*--well, almost everything. I salvaged a book ms. that I'd been working on for sixteen months with the help of someone's scanner. I had to re-type the damn thing, though, all 40 pages of it. After that I did indeed kill that computer. I had to dump it and get another one because we couldn't fix the :censored: disk.:mad:

lol, yeah... well at least my sister was nice enough to let me on hers for the time being... although she does have some weird rules such as no downloading U2 of anykind... so why let me use it in the first place?!?!
U2's my life... what a punishment. Like taking candy from a baby... sort of.

Back
Top Bottom