I kicked the vending machine at work today...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's shades

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I didn't do any damage, I was just trying to get the item I paid for to come out - it was just hanging by a thread, I didn't think it would take much. Then I suddenly remembered the security cameras that got installed at work recently. I looked around the break room and sure enough, there was a camera pointed right at me! :yikes:

It's not like we have a security person watching live video from all the cameras 24/7 - I think they only review tapes if they suspect a problem in the building, like theft. So I don't think anyone will find out, but I feel like an idiot. :reject:

Did your food eventually fall out? See, that's the important thing. If these machines were made better, you would not have needed to resort to such action! They're money thieves, those machines!
:grumpy:

i ALWAYS kick the vending machine

once i kicked it when i was wearing sandals and broke my toe...

IWasBored said:
once i kicked it when i was wearing sandals and broke my toe...

*snorts my pop*

BWAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

*cough*

Okay...it's not funny that you broke your toe...BUT IT IS!!!!!!! :lmao:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
shaking them works best, just be careful not to pull it onto yourself and get squished.

I tried that too, sort of. But it's not one of those flimsy vending machines - it weighs about a ton. I thought kicking might get me better results. It didn't work though. I ended up putting more money in the machine and pressing the button for the same item (it was a Rice Krispie bar, by the way.) That made the first Rice Krispie bar come out, but now the second one is sitting there hanging by a thread. Maybe the next person will get two for the price of one. Or maybe I won't be the only one being caught on videotape kicking the stupid machine. :wink:

Bonochick said:

*snorts my pop*

BWAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

*cough*

Okay...it's not funny that you broke your toe...BUT IT IS!!!!!!! :lmao:

:laugh:

yeah it was last year...that was one evil milk machine

an EVIL milk machine!

i think all the milk machines on campus are evil. there's one in this building i worked in a couple of times that would suddenly start making loud grinding and crunching noises (as if it were snacking on some cookies or bodies or something).

IWasBored said:
an EVIL milk machine!

i think all the milk machines on campus are evil. there's one in this building i worked in a couple of times that would suddenly start making loud grinding and crunching noises (as if it were snacking on some cookies or bodies or something).

:lmao: I think I would be afraid to kick a machine that acted that way!

:laugh: :lmao: That's too funny about the evil milk machine! And I have done that more than once-whatever it takes to get the thing out! doesn't always help, tho. But it has balanced out in my life-I have been the one to get the 2nd one for free!!:wink:

i got a free coke with an iced tea once from a soda machine...that was cool. but i don't like coke...

Apparently the Cadbury's machine in our crappy history department student lounge used to give you free candy bars if you shook it (the machine, not shaking it like Salome), but it doesn't work anymore. :(:mad:

I kicked one in high school. It was the only way to get the drink to fall, and it never hurt it, it only made it function properly. My friend and I did it every day. But one day the Principal saw me, huffed over and drug me to the office and lectured me on destruction of school property. He was wanting to sue my parents and everything. It took a long time for me and the other girl to explain (you know how people tell you 'don't talk back to me' :rolleyes: ) that we were not common vandals and we only wanted our drinks. He never told us it was okay, and he still seemed mean, but he didn't do anything to us so he must have understood even if he couldn't say.

Back
Top Bottom