I just watched

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
The Sound of Music

for the first time ever!!:eek: Next up Gone with the Wind

*loves watching movies when she is sick

Movies I have seen in the past week:

*Down with Love
*LOTR (Return of the King)
*Seabiscuit
*PCU
*Italian Job

so many others that I can't remember :laugh:

I :heart: The Sound Of Music. I wish that life was like a musical...randomly bursting into song and dance numbers. How great would that be? :up:

I try to do that in real life but no one else knows the choreography. :angry:

Those are both great movies! :up:

Achtung_Bebe said:
they randomly burst into dance on the e-bay commercials, why can't we? I say give it a shot and tell us what happens, Bonochick!

I like the way you think! :up:

Bonochick said:
I :heart: The Sound Of Music. I wish that life was like a musical...randomly bursting into song and dance numbers. How great would that be? :up:
which reminds me of the great idea I've been promoting for quite some time now ...

every movie should have at least 3 songs in it sung by the main characters in musical style

:up:

I love it too! :heart: Such a good story and it's true! :yes:

A trivia note on Seabiscuit, some of you may remember Miss_MacPhisto, late of this place? She is in that movie, as an extra in a crowd scene if anyone knows her well enough to look for her. I remember she mentioned that on another site when the movie first came out.

adamswildhoney said:
The Sound of Music

for the first time ever!!:eek: Next up Gone with the Wind

:shifty: I've never seen either. I also have never seen Casablanca. There's another movie that my friends make fun of me for never seeing but I can't remember the name :shrug:

Bonochick said:
]

Come live with us my dad and sister regularly burst into song

Last night we were singing "Noeeeeeeeel NOeeeeel" in the snowfall until our neighbour came out and my sister said I was drunk and blamed it on me :|

Back
Top Bottom