I Just Saw Live Aid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2loopy said:
watch Sing Blue Silver

omigor i just saw this. you *have* to be a durannie to know about this video, or at least a friend of one in like 1984. but to own it, hehe. it cracks me up to watch that, or any of the 387489273498327489327487 versions of the same oakland concert, but mainly arena is the funniest of them all. they call it a sequel when it's a prequel? :confused:

oktobergirl said:
"I mean, GIMME a wristband!!!!!"

sorry I couldn't resist.........

HOW FUNNY!!!!

"....I started playing with mine.. when I was...." BWAHAHAHAH

Funny story about how I obtained Sing Blue Silver. When it came out in the 80's, my mom (Like the good Mommy that she is) would bring us to the Video rental place in the neighborhood (1984 B.B-Before Blockbuster) and we would rent that video out EVERY Saturday!! Me and my sis actually AUDIO taped it. :rolleyes: nerds....

Anyway, a few years later I was in a local record shop and I noticed Sing Blue Silver waaaaay up on a shelf all by itself and I totally FLIPPED when I saw it. The record shop owner was a little taken back by my excitement of the tape that SHE GAVE IT TO ME FOR FREE!!!! How funny!....or pathetic, whichever way you choose to look at it!!!

u2loopy said:
Funny story about how I obtained Sing Blue Silver.

uh!!! i wish i was so lucky!! i bought a copy off of ebay. i later found out through one of the various dd lists i subscribe to that it's a fake!!! it is the actual video, but it's an illegal copy of it. i was so bummed to find that out! and since i've never seen the "real" sbs, i'm not even sure if this is really the whole thing or not! i sometimes don't think it is since i hear people use quotes from it and am like "huh?" (but don't worry, it does have that whole wristband part, lol) :(

KhanadaRhodes said:

uh!!! i wish i was so lucky!! i bought a copy off of ebay. i later found out through one of the various dd lists i subscribe to that it's a fake!!! it is the actual video, but it's an illegal copy of it. i was so bummed to find that out! and since i've never seen the "real" sbs, i'm not even sure if this is really the whole thing or not! i sometimes don't think it is since i hear people use quotes from it and am like "huh?" (but don't worry, it does have that whole wristband part, lol) :(

Khanada, I feel bad you don't have the "real" version of the tape! I wish I had two VCRs, I would gladly make a copy for you. In a few months I'll be moving in with my fiance, I'll be able to do it for you then if you'd like to wait 5 months!!!

u2loopy said:
Khanada, I feel bad you don't have the "real" version of the tape! I wish I had two VCRs, I would gladly make a copy for you. In a few months I'll be moving in with my fiance, I'll be able to do it for you then if you'd like to wait 5 months!!!

thanks! but it's all right, i'm pretty sure it is. i've read enough videographies of the video to know that it's at least the length it's supposed to be.

Funny! I was watching this video that fellow a interferencer send me a few months back...... that has Live AID, Outside is America, Amnesty International! LMAO I've seen it tons of times, and never ever get tired out of seeing it!:drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom