I Just Got a Job

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A_Wanderer

ONE love, blood, life
I confirmed my references yesterday.

I applied for my first six jobs today.

I got a call back within two hours to discuss an offer in iron ore exploration.

I got a confirmation call an hour after that.

I have secured a high five figure salary as my first graduate job.

This needs a little time to sink in. It contrasts very sharply against the six months I spent in unemployment during early 2009. I look forward to building my future.

^^ that video :lol: . . . and I did not even need to hit the play button to hear it :wink:

but more importantly :fuckyeah:

congratulations :)

fingers crossed that it is everything you hope for . . . and if it is not, it gets you that much closer to where you want to be :up:

It sure does; I got a phone call this morning from a recruiter for a top company offering me a graduate job with extensive perks. I called the other place back and told them that I need some time to weigh up my options.

This is madness.

Cheers, I just had a phone interview with two managers today. I was a little bit nervous at the start, but I left my notes and recited it more naturally. There are two positions with four candidates, and they asked me if I would be available to fly interstate for an interview.

All very good signs.

I got the confirmation call a few hours later. I will catch a flight on thursday, have the interview on friday, and be home for the evening.

Back
Top Bottom