i just dumped water on my neighbors head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm like the woman you threw water on. These punk ass kids that live upstairs always dump water down on my patio :angry:

The other night they were dumping beer in my back yard :yell: I promptly yelled at them to please stop dumping shit in my back yard.. no response, so I called the landlord and they received yet another warning cuz they're PUNKS!!

They'll be moving out within the next month :hyper:

You could have at least said sorry Iris :sexywink:

I am in Sicy's boat. I used to live on the first floor, and the upstairs folks would sweep stuff through the slats and into our patio area. There would be stuff all over our patio.

i accidentally dumped my flower pots out on a pizza guy once. and he had just delivered my pizza.

:uhoh: :reject:

I dumped water on 2 kids on purpose. I was 8 and these 2 boys 4 and 6 kept coming over to the garage where my friend and I had a playhouse set up bugging us. My Mom was pregnant and sick of them too. She gave me a pitcher of water and said if they bugged us again to pour it on them. We did. They changed clothes and came back bugging us more. We doused them again, and this time their mother came dragging them across the street and knocked on the door thinking she was ratting me and my friend out. I laughed so hard when my Mom said she gave me the water and told me to do it! The woman said she was sick of changing her kids' clothes, and my Mom said, then keep them outa my yard! It was pretty cool.

Lets see..... today I see, cigarette butts, empty cigarette pack, beer can, candy wrappers... :mad:

I really hope a quiet little old lady moves in next :crack:

The teenage kids next door to my sister and I when we were 10 and 8 used to throw tampons in our back yard. Not used or anything, but out of their wrappers.

Ugh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom