I just did my Christmas Cards today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ totally stealing that excuse! I'm technically Catholic too, so it works :hi5:

I haven't even written mine out yet. With any luck they'll arrive before the new year :shrug:

I don't think I'm even going to get to mine this year. :sad:

And the Christmas care package I usually send to a friend is going to be a post-Christmas, post-New Year's care package. I haven't even bought most of the stuff for it yet. :reject:

Real-life cards were sent out a week ago.

Interference cards were sent out earlier tonight. :wave:

unico said:
:shh: just tell them you're observing the catholic christmas this year and therefore you celebrate christmas for 2 weeks

I wish we Catholics actually did that. Damn.

unico said:
:shh: just tell them you're observing the catholic christmas this year and therefore you celebrate christmas for 2 weeks
I was gonna suggest you say you're Orthodox Christian and you celebrate on January 6th...

I wrote mine out a while ago but had to wait to send them. I sent mine last week but only after I received some from the people I wanted to send them too. I needed their address on the envelopes from the cards they were sending me. I felt like an idiot emailing them to say I lost their addresses so I had to wait. It actually all worked out great as I got the last of the cards I was expecting early last week. I was able to send out my cards by last Wednesday. Did I bother to write down the addresses for next year? Nope :der: I threw out all of the envelopes after I addressed their cards. :tsk:

unico said:

I'm such a bad Catholic. Are you refering to the time between Dec. 25 and January 6? No one I know actually does that, although many still do back in the old country, a.k.a. Italy.

:wink: I always forget to send the cards in time so I decided just not to send them this year.... I sent a few things to some people, and thast's it...

I sent most mine on Friday ...

to the people for whom I have addresses. :wink:

And I just remembered I still have two or four I wanted to mail out. :(

My mother has a friend who sends hers out the end of January EVERY year. Why bother?

I didn't send any this year, my entire December was beyond awful and I just lost all motivation. That's no excuse but that's the way it was.

MrsSpringsteen said:
My mother has a friend who sends hers out the end of January EVERY year. Why bother?

I didn't send any this year, my entire December was beyond awful and I just lost all motivation. That's no excuse but that's the way it was.
The USPS has enough to do instead of hauling around my cards..I'll wait till December...:reject:

Back
Top Bottom