I hope I?m being paranoid.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Like O2

She wore graaaapes
I recently found out that several interferencers were in on a ?private? joke at my expense. That kinda sucked, but I got over it.

Now I wonder if you?re laughing at me behind my ?internet back?. If so, that sucks too.
frown.gif

If not, then I?m just being too sensitive because it?s been a long week, I?m really tired and I need a glass of wine.

I am too nice to ever laugh at somebody behind their back.

I always do it right to their face.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Like02, that's terrible. No matter what realm it is in, virtual or no, that's never a mature and decent way to act, imo. If it's any consolation, I think yer pretty darn cool. I'm going to France week after next. Want me to send back some nice wine?
smile.gif

-sula

ah... fuck em, who needs em? really, if they want to be a-holes then I feel sorry for them, not you

yeah, i know, i know...

people suck

forget the glass and drink from the bottle
smile.gif

Yeah girl I tried to IM you earlier!? Whats going on??? Do I need to get Sicilian on thier asses or what? You just let me know.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
bigun2.gif

------------------
Sicilian Women Are More Dangerous Than Shotguns

My Website

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 08-24-2001).]

Awww, Like O2 that sucks!
frown.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Thanks ya'll!
sunflower.gif
Paranoid or not, reading all your posts makes me feel a little better!! Daydreaming about Slane takes care of the rest! Thanks!

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
I'm going to France week after next. Want me to send back some nice wine?
smile.gif

Oui, s'il vous pla?t! A nice big bottle for me and The Wanderer

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Yeah girl I tried to IM you earlier!? Whats going on??? Do I need to get Sicilian on thier asses or what? You just let me know.

My cable modem was out so for about 24 hours I was stuck in the slooooow dail-up world with an old computer. Thanks for the offer Cilian, but I'll let 'em live this time.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Salome:
what happened where???

A little bit here, a little bit there....not enough to worry anyone about, not anything that breaks any interference regs or would get a mod involved - but thanks for asking
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom