I hit someone in the balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
I was playing tennis filling in on a doubles team for someone that is injured. Now I cracked a serve down the middle and the guy gets a racket on it...and it's the perfect overhead

I run up....and I'm determined to crush this thing :mad:....and for some reason the fool on the other side of the net decides to move in front of the lane ( probably thinking I would try to avoid hitting him and mis-hit the ball) .I never bend to such pressure and I leveled the thing.....and it nailed him. I called him this morning to see if he was ok...apparently there's quite a bit of swelling, and he had to call in sick to work today. i guess he had to go to the ER a few hours after we played it hurt so much, all his tests were negative for anything serious

I feel terrible:no:

For purposes of discretion, I will just say that someone in my household has experienced a blow to the nads....and the guy you hit is going to walking around with one HUGE ball for a few weeks. :uhoh:

I once punched a guy in the balls for no reason. Surely there was something he had done to me in the past that it was making up for though. I did it while he was driving...he almost ran a red light. :lmao:

Bono's American Wife said:
For purposes of discretion, I will just say that someone in my household has experienced a blow to the nads....and the guy you hit is going to walking around with one HUGE ball for a few weeks. :uhoh:

:shifty:

T'was I...and I only confess so the rest of you DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME..

I was a volunteer, behind the plate umpire for a Little League game; hey, these kids are 12 year olds and they do throw hard...well, Mr. Bigstuff didn't think he'd need a cup...:idiot:

In the 2nd inning, I got hit in the left nut; my sack filled with so much fluid, which, I learned was the body's process to protect the testicle...I visited the ER, had ultrasounds and a hands on inspection by a very :goodlookin': nurse....

My ball was so big I had to buy three legged' pants; felt like I was haulin' a grapefruit around for 2 months.....2 MONTHS...BAW thought I was a Cyclops but with three nuts!!!!!!!!!!!111

Words of advice...if you umpire, be prepared! :up:

PS...I'm so tough, I finished the game and then went to my car to cry!!!! :yikes:

I can't imagine what it must have felt like, but I will admit the visual factor made me giggle :reject:

you know what's a good thing to do? when you go to a show where people are crowd surfing, when they nearly kick your head off, instead of surfing them away from you, punch them in the balls. if it's a girl, find somewhere else to punch her. i hate crowd surfers.

Arun V said:

why exactly?

Because if you were a girl the injured party would never be quite sure if you did it out of a competative nature (and it was the only good shot) or if you were just a "ball buster." Personally, I think it's great to keep the guys a bit offguard. :wink:

U2democrat said:
its good to be a girl despite one week each month.

And if you use a certain type of birth control, you can knock that to one week every three months. HALLELUJAH!!!!

Back
Top Bottom