I haven't gotten laid since March...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by bono_man:
Have you ever yelled out someone elses name
wink.gif

No...probably because I'm so worried that I WILL do that...I go out of my way to avoid sex if I'm thinking of someone else.

Besides, how would I feel if HE thought of someone else while he was with ME?

and i don't see what was so controversial about my comment....really....

You know, for some reason or another, I remembered that I had posted this, so I thought instead of creating a new thread, I'd just stick my confession in this one:

I broke the nine-month drought with a Scottish guy I just met a few weeks ago. Squee.
smile.gif
I'm trying to feel guilty, but you know, I just can't.

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

I think Im an August baby...
frown.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

It's been a while for me too. I like this thread, never seen it before.

I wonder what people think of masturbation?

I really could care less about sex... considering I havent even been hugged in like 4 months, kissed in 14... bah... people can all die and blow away in the wind
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I laughed when I saw this thread again. I started this in December, and now that it's the end of April, I've gotten laid plenty all semester. In fact, maybe too much for my own good.

------------------
Well, the God I believe in isn't short on cash, mister. --Bono

But a day will come
In this dawning age
When an honest man
Sees an honest wage.
--The Edge

I think it is worse to be able to have sex if you want it but you can't have it with the on you want right now.

I have gotten my freak on and have not been satisfied since Jeff got deployed in Jan. I don't think I will be either until he gets back in July. *sigh*
frown.gif

Originally posted by paxetaurora:

I broke the nine-month drought with a Scottish guy I just met a few weeks ago. Squee.
smile.gif
I'm trying to feel guilty, but you know, I just can't.

Why would you feel guitly? There is no reason at all to feel guitly. Sex is fun, at least it should be, and two consensual adults who are not in relationships are hurting noone.

You should never apoligize for doing what makes you happy!!
smile.gif

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Pffffft. The boys I go to school with are disgusting. I look to friends of friends, guys who don't live around here...I try to keep my school life and my personal life as distant as possible.
wink.gif

"Have you seen the unwashed miscreants who go to that school?"
--Kat (Julia Stiles) in 10 Things I Hate About You

------------------
Well, the God I believe in isn't short on cash, mister. --Bono

But a day will come
In this dawning age
When an honest man
Sees an honest wage.
--The Edge

Back
Top Bottom