I havent...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unforgettableFOXfire

I serve MacPhisto
Been on interference in over a week!

Simply put, Monday, my computer wouldnt boot windows on the basis that there was some executable file missing that it didnt seem I could replace. Tuesday, spent 6 hours reformatting, reinstalling windows 98, reinstalling drivers so that windows 98 didnt crash, installing IE 6, reinstalling ICQ, MSN, Realplayer, and a bunhc of other crap. Wednesday, spent from 5 until 2 am redoing a group project, by myself, that was lost when my computer died. Thursday, studied my ass off for my OAC English exam on Friday. Friday, studied, spent 3 hours doing my exam, went to see lord of the rings, came home, chatted for a breif period, went to bed. So finally, here we are on saturday, and Im wondering if my addiction is broken or whether Ill be back posting 5 times a day... *sigh* so much undo ammounts of stress... *keels over and dies*

Oh you're back-we missed you.
smile.gif

Hope your computer is OK now.

What did you think of LOTR?

<-----in love with Legolas
biggrin.gif

WB!

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Yes, well anyways...
Thanks Gina *hugs*, and thanks SweetOn
smile.gif

Anyways, other than being horribly slow (P166, 64 ram), it seems to be functioning fine *knocks on wood*

LotR was completely awsome, lol @ gina, yes Legolas was pretty cool. The dwarf was funny in his own respect, his antics were quite entertaining at times. Aragorn was, well Aragorn, everyone likes him lol... I dont know, I found that of all the characters I was most... I dunno, but I found a respect for Boromir, he does have an air of nobility about him despite what happens (which I wont mention to save from spoiling it for anyone who hasnt seen it). It was long, but engaging throughout so it didnt seem long... Plus some parts were funny, ie the hobbits charging the orcs, who simply scoop them up lol! And the effects were well done too, the wraiths were pretty cool - wraiths in general are pretty cool -> Im a medieval fantasy fan.

So anyways yes, long story short, good to be back. And CK, I know you love me
tongue.gif
lol have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom