I Have To Pee....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You didn't pee IN the shower, did you? :no:

I :heart: bumping old threads...I've got so many more that I should resurrect. :yes:

But not now my children. In due time, in due time.

Oh crap...you must have posted that last comment while I was typing in mine...oops....:lol:

Wasn't there a Seinfeld episode based on George peeing in the shower at a health club?

I still have to pee...but I'm watching Seinfeld...the O'Brian episode and I'm trying to make it until the end :lol:

"I might not look like a Murphy but I act like a Murphy"

"cereal famine you know"

Actually, I don't have to pee...yet. I had a coffee though and some water so I'm waiting for the diuretic effects to kick in...annnny minute now.

I gotta pee. Indeedy yes I do. But I want to hold it in for as long as I can. The alien worm child is having a crappy day and finally went for a nap, but the toilet is right next to her room and I fear the noise of the flush will wake her.

*thinks of dry deserts, sand, mars...anything without water*

On a side note, I heard once that Madonna is a big advocate of peeing in the shower. She believes it helps prevent tinea. I am not going to argue that as I have no idea, but its my belief, if you dont let strangers use your shower and keep it clean, that should surely do the trick.. but thats just me, and my shower.
:wink:

well I tried on that mirrorball g string( couldn't resist)
I think I know what you use them for...:wink:

to pee or not to pee
apparently my Irish gg-grandmother always said "pee in the bath , it's good for the complexion" she was old , a wife AND Irish so just maybe.....

I'll just taking a wee break, I won't pee long.

:wave: hey percy...he went that way------------>

Bonochick said:
I remember when I went to a New Kids on the Block concert when I was 9...I didn't pee for 12 hours.

lol...

that reminds me when i went to a U2 concert in miami....

it was a really hot day so I drank a lot of water in the hotel... when I get to the arena, three hours later i was desperate to get to the restrooms (i didn't know where the restrooms are :uh: ) so I get lost in the arena, asking everyone where was my seat and where could I find the restrooms (a nice cuban lady noticed me and helped me)

and when I finally got to the ladies' restrooms there was a looooooooong line and I felt like i was going to cry cuz the concert was going to start in a few minutes so i had to take my seat and hold my pee for the next 3 hours...

Dr_Macphisto said:
Well, someone answer the boy! It's not like he asked the question over a year ago! Woo!

I guess I'm being ignored. I sent you an email last week and addressed you in another thread.

Can you please stop replying to 2 - 3 year old threads.

Back
Top Bottom