I have to get this out of me (Part 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2er

Refugee
Little Boy Blue inspired me to get my feelings out as well :wave: Those of you who've read his post.. that's my situation exactly, except I'm at the part where I want to tell the person how I feel, I just don't know how. I haven't really done this before and I feel like this person and I could have something, but I'm not positive he feels the same way. I just wondered if anyone who has lived happily (or not so happily) ever after could tell me how they got their feelings out and what is a good way to do so? This is driving me insane :coocoo: :help: :sigh:

probably 9 out of 10 people that live in the free world and can decide who they want to date go through what you guys are going through right now. "you guys" includes me too.

i have no answers for you, sorry.

but if you explained your situation a bit more maybe we could help ya with a few steps. i mean, is this guy a really good friend whom you have development feelings for is this guy just more of a casual friend? or neither?

Well, I met him about 2 and a half months ago, and I liked him since the first time I saw him.. but over the last 2 months we've gotten to know each other pretty well and we have everything in common. I've told him stuff I've never talked about with anyone else, and he's done the same thing. It's mostly a school thing though, we never do anything on weekends yet :(

Back
Top Bottom