I have to get my A level results on Thursday..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
{paintedroses} said:
This is really bad. Four people have text me this morning saying things along the lines of you are insane I can't believe you did that last night. I'm too scared to ask what happened :help: :sad:

Maybe they think you did something wild and crazy, they imagined it all because they were pissed:wink:

I am sure you were fine...most you probably did was dance a lot and sing in the street..

Your night out paintedroses was in no doubt far greater than mine...me and my mate were abandoned by our other mates leaving us in a queue for ooh around 2 hours...me and my friend were very pissed and not of the slightly tipsy kind:wink:

I don't think i congratulate dyou yet Quiet1 but congratulations on your results:yes:

LJT said:

Maybe they think you did something wild and crazy, they imagined it all because they were pissed:wink:

I am sure you were fine...most you probably did was dance a lot and sing in the street..

Haha it was actually quite a bit worse than that ! But luckily I go by the rule: if I can't remember it, it never happened!

{paintedroses} said:

Haha it was actually quite a bit worse than that ! But luckily I go by the rule: if I can't remember it, it never happened!

Safer to go by the rule, if you kill them all, nobody can prove anything:wink:

Tilli said:

I had a go but kind of ended up in the student union most of the evening as I couldn't keep up :( I am a bit of a light weight when it comes to drinking!

well i'm hardly a heavy weight drinker myself so hopefully there will be some absolute lightweights knocking about on that pub crawl so they can make me look good :wink:

1stepcloser said:

well i'm hardly a heavy weight drinker myself so hopefully there will be some absolute lightweights knocking about on that pub crawl so they can make me look good :wink:

Yeah, good idea - stand next to the lightweights! I made the mistake of going with a few members of the mens rugby team at the time, so I never really stood a chance!:huh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom