I have this weird....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if it bothers you, maybe you should get it checked out by a dermatologist?

I have a place like that on my arm and used to have one on my side. When they did a free skin cancer screening thing at work, the doctor said it was just excema. :shrug:

i have some mild spots of eczema sometimes too. my mom was born with it all over, and it's super severe.

anyway, i had this itch on my left foot like around the summertime. i'd always itch it too much and the skin would get all dry and flaky and it would pus if i scratched it too much. despite me using many of my mom's various goos and lotions, it wouldn't go away. i even bandaged it all up everyday with her medicated gauze pads.

i was afraid it was a sign of diabetes, as i already have low blood sugar and i know a sign of it can be a sore on your foot that doesn't go away, because it means you have poor circulation.

last month, i finally got health insurance again. we were at my mom's dermatologist's office, and he's nice about squeezing people in, so he saw me while they were prepping my mom. he took some scrapings on my area on my foot, and it was eczema! he gave me a huge bottle of goo and told me to apply it a few times a day and it worked! now you can't even tell where it was sore and itchy for the past several months, and i can only tell just because i remember scratching it all these months.

Back
Top Bottom