I have the worst handwriting...ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2popmofo said:
3376275523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2329%3D427%3D77%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232339579%3C%3A99ot1lsi

:lol:

My writing is kind of embarrassingly bad actually. People who have seen it say that it looks like the writing of a child, and it does. My writing hasn't changed much since grade 6.

I think one of the reasons is that we type so much, no one has any time to work on their writing. When I have to write just a page worth of stuff my hand starts to hurt!

It's really bad when I'm writing notes to the important donors at work...it looks like some little kid is writing to them! :tsk:

My mother analyzes handwriting; it is a gift she discovered when she was 14. I gave her Bono's, Al Gore's, Queen Elizabeth I's, Mel Gibson's & Larry King's handwriting before to look at.

foray

joyfulgirl said:
here's a cool site where you can have your handwriting analyzed:

http://www.quantumenterprises2.co.uk/graphonomizer.asp
thanks! :wave:

that site's pretty cool. i entered all my info and it seemed to be pretty accurate. i'll try to have my husband do his later because his handwriting is totally illegible! i'm the only person on earth who can read his writing, even he can't!

Mine wasn't all that accurate either. I thought it was great after I used it to analyze somebody else and it seemed accurate as far as I knew the person, and then when I did my own I was like...wha?? I do think that handwriting analysis can be substantive, I'm just not sure how good it is in trying to analyze your own with a computer program. :shrug:

I used to have really nice handwriting back when I was in high school and college. My cursive would even all slant to one side like it's supposed to and be very legible. But my hand writing skills regressed after I got a job where I use a computer every day and even more so after I got a computer at home.

My hand writing has gotten even more pathetic after I fractured a bone in my right hand in a car accident about 2 years ago...my hand writing or use of the hand hasn't really been the same since.

here's my sample:

3376%3A42323232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232339%3A58634%3Bot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom