i have something to say

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pinkfloyd

War Child
i don't like MTV , VH1 , and the whole music industry , but there is nothing left to hear or to watch , ????????

/?

?

?

?

:banghead: :shocked: :angel: :eek: :rant:

I dont know about the whole music industry... but I dont care for MTV or VH1. I hate watching videos for the most part. I'd rather put on the radio. With the exception of my own tapes, I havent even seen most of U2's!

i watch vh1 cos i enjoy hearing about practically any musician's life. i watched mtv2 b/c there were about 2 good songs out of every 500 (and I love videos).

i hate mtv with a passion. is it just me, or are those kids really, really shallow???

but no, youre not alone

I only watch if there is a profile of an artist or behind the music or something, beyond that, I always change the channel, only very rare occassions when i see a video by someone I appreciate as an artist will I stay and watch it, and usually thats not even the entire video... bleh... Vh1, Mtv, Much, whatever... boourns.:tsk:

Blue_Angel said:
i hate mtv with a passion. is it just me, or are those kids really, really shallow???

dern teens :tsk:

i stick to muchmusic and mtv2 (control freak mainly).

but mtv sucks the big one alright.

ahh, to not have cable....i don't even listen to the radio anymore...it's all my choices of music....i win...;) :)

TV SUCKS BAD

MTV has something to do with MUSIC???? Sorry I thought it was all about Crappy dating and reality shows. :banghead:

And Everytime I turn on VHI they're doing a Behind the music with "Journey" I don't know HOW MANY times I've seen that one.....

omigor, when i saw the thread title, i expected the post to say "it's better to burn out than fade away" me = :coocoo:

anyway, mtv is no longer about music and vh1 has started catering to the mtv crowd. behind the music on tupac does NOT belong on vh1!!!! :mad:

the whole reason i started watching vh1 was so i wouldn't see shows dedicated to britney spears (driven), notorious b.i.g. (btm), and all these rap documentaries! i thought the demographic for vh1 was intended for, well, old farts! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom