i have no clue how some of you people can do this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
...but I cannot fathom how someone can get over 10,000 posts in this forum! I'm thoroughly exhausted with the over 3000 posts I have made with all my handles since October 2000.

lol...

Melon

What can I say?

I'm an interesting person with interesting stories...so I have a lot to say............:sexywink:

how can you feel inadequate meggie? :lmao: you have tons of posts girlie!

i feel really lame cos although i dont have a comparitively huge number, i have actually made about zero impact on the existance of interference and seriously doubt i have ever posted anything noteworthy nor close to important. infact, i wonder why and what exactly, my presence does. this could pose a semi interesting question if we are feeling somewhat into ourselves; "what is our perceptions of ourselves and our presence here vs how others really see us".

but that is boring. yay, chalk up another meaningless ramble from me.

sorry melon, back to you.
:wink:

I've enjoyed your company Angie..you've had an impact on me..over two years I've discovered there are strange people out there just like me and its comforting to know..woe will always be an integral part of my vocabulary..

:hug:

my post count used to have plenty of girth before the forum switch.~..

Well, apart from getting a better, more useful forum one of the things I liked was the fact my post count got reduced.

I think you're on of interference's finest, Angela - and you definitely made a impact on people.

you're a newbie
lbb
you dont count

newbies i adore u all, please note that my last comment was sarcasm

annabanana, you are most definitely one of the coolest people at interference. we love you babe and u have made a huge impact on my time here. it wouldnt have been the same without you. :heart:

i also still get embarrased by my post count.

yeah i can't comprehend over 10,000 posts either. I feel like I've been a member for ages yet I am nowhere near that amount (actually I forget my post count... guess I'll find out in a second)

I suppose it is due to my occasional Interference vacation... perhaps I should post a series of one-worded responses to make up for lost time. :yes:

Angela Harlem said:
i feel really lame cos although i dont have a comparitively huge number, i have actually made about zero impact on the existance of interference and seriously doubt i have ever posted anything noteworthy nor close to important.
at the very least, you've been a member longer than anyone else! december 1969, wow! :wink:

but i think you've posted lots of important stuff. :hug:

To quote the great BC, bwahaha! You guys are so cool. I didn't mean for this to turn into a 'make me feel better' thread :D
:hug: to all :)

Oh, and also, great to see you around again Bebe!!! :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom